Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

Probably been photographed in a tent previously and she’s been in touch with companies.

Please don’t tell the rest of us what not to post about , you’re not a Mod.
Apologies. Just think there is enough here to be tattled without resorting to appearance. 😊

Reactions: 1

shopgirlmama

She pops up on Mumsnet when she’s mentioned too 👋

I know she has a good rep for “not being like the other Instamums” but frankly I’ve never been convinced. The ads, the way her entire family set up “pukka” accounts, the stupid book...

And yet another posh white ex-journalist! It really is no coincidence that these women find it so easily to become influencers.

Couldn’t agree more plus she has repeatedly made what she calls “mistakes” by aligning herself with campaigns that are so disproportionate in their representation, she calls allll mea culpa on it, people forget and move on. 😑🙄

I see her more as the big awkward girl who was picked on and she’s trying to hold her own now and be relevant and cool. Hence the awful clothes with an air of awareness that really they look dreadful, but she’s trying to be like other influencers and own her look. It just doesn’t work.
She seems really fake because she’s trying to be relaxed and natural.
That’s interesting how we see her differently! I think she has that face that could give really evil looks - not sure what it is!

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Apparently yes. There's no agent sign outside. And yeah, I feel weird about knowing that.
Do you live near them?

Oh whoopee. I must stay following. Can’t wait for Telford Towers and Clemmie trying to get all the gifted EVERYTHING. Trying to ride that influencer wave.
I thought it was quite telling that she posted about childcare sometime back and MOD responded with a comment along the lines of using after school club, at which point Telford replies B was too young. Struck me as odd and MOD not having a clue.
I know roughly the ages of my friends kids and would know a preschool child...

Last edited:

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Wasn’t this shoot the one that she had a professional spray tan for? A bit misleading that they are all looking bronzed to advertise a self tan when actually they’ve all had professional spray tans? I love the product that they’re advertising but this seriously puts me off.

I unfollowed a long long time ago. When she put her shoes that were covered in dog poo or muck I can’t remember which in the dishwasher that also had plates and cups in it 🤢

This was around the same time she was moaning that her kids were always vomiting and had the runs...... eeeeh it’s because she is a total dirt bird
Wow I didn’t see that ...

Tublet83

VIP Member
At work yesterday I was in a meeting with Clemmie’s doppelgänger (she was kiwi and not named clemmie 100% not her). Looked so much like her I was waiting for her to start flogging fruit and veg boxes in the middle of my meeting 😂

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Showing my ignorance here but what's mute? Is that where you hide posts from people? Is that like Facebook unfollow but still friends? 🤔
Yes, to be completely honest I had no clue initially and I thank Clemmie for alerting me to this ‘mute’ ability, I did not find it easy to put it on various accounts so can’t imagine it’s something you’d do without intending to...

• Haha