Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I’ve seen pics of her where she was photographed and style professionally and she looks good. Couldn’t be easy for her though to know this is what people think. I’d be mortified if people compared me to la Hooper and found me wanting 😢 but I do also get the sense from her that she has a fairly good opinion of herself so probably doesn’t care 🤣 why else would you put yourself out there like that?

That’s the sensible way of doing things 👏🏼

Dare I even say, ‘authentic’? 🤭
The hairdressers I’ve tried whomdo home visits or who you can go to are also a lot less expensive. That’s very sensible to me.

Reactions: 1
Her outfit at Wilderness...

And she wonders why people think she’s a MoD stalker... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Unless all the instamums were #gifted this outfit for the 2019 summer festival season... 🤭

Reactions: 2
Her outfit at Wilderness...

And she wonders why people think she’s a MoD stalker... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Unless all the instamums were #gifted this outfit for the 2019 summer festival season... 🤭
What is with those awful unitard outfits they all seem to wear?! They look so ridiculous as there's no individuality or creativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she ever been inside a portaloo? It would be basically impossible to close the door on an adult and one child, let alone three! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is with those awful unitard outfits they all seem to wear?! They look so ridiculous as there's no individuality or creativity.
I would not be surprised if she loaded up the (#gifted?) range and set off for the festival via Ramsgate and rifled through MoDs bins to dig it out en route 😂

View attachment 31593

Who was responsible for this gem of a question?
I’m sorry, what? Why does anyone need to see this? And why go on about this after that horrendous post about laxatives? I don’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Has she ever been inside a portaloo? It would be basically impossible to close the door on an adult and one child, let alone three! 😂
I can’t even fit a handbag in with me, let alone other humans 🤣

Reactions: 4
You could not fit an adult shitting 3 days worth out in a portaloo with 3 children. And in the leotard? So the whole thing came down? Pull the other one Telford.
If it’s true, those poor kids. But where was the bearded wonder?
Also sorry about my first sentence, I puked as I typed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You could not fit an adult shitting 3 days worth out in a portaloo with 3 children. And in the leotard? So the whole thing came down? Pull the other one Telford.
If it’s true, those poor kids. But where was the bearded wonder?
Also sorry about my first sentence, I puked as I typed.
I almost 🤢 reading it 🤣

Maybe he was off getting leathered? 😂

• Haha
I've been in some decent portaloos before when you can squish extra people in (don't ask how I know that 😂😂😂)

Still... urgh

• Haha
I've been in some decent portaloos before when you can squish extra people in (don't ask how I know that 😂😂😂)

Still... urgh
Maybe in those situations people waited patiently and weren’t 3 kids under 5...? 🤣

• Haha
Maybe they were the ‘high end’ loos for dos type (I saw them at soho house festival #gifted was a guest of one of the sponsors - sorry- friend soho house aren’t crass enough to have spons...) Where they’re basically trailers with 4 cubicles and 2 sinks? That’s the only way it would work.

Maybe they were the ‘high end’ loos for dos type (I saw them at soho house festival #gifted was a guest of one of the sponsors - sorry- friend soho house aren’t crass enough to have spons...) Where they’re basically trailers with 4 cubicles and 2 sinks? That’s the only way it would work.
Ah, yes, we all know Telford loves her ‘high end’ stuff #kiwis #mangoes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, they must have been some sort of portakabin. I’m sure Clemmie was spared the horror of a proper portaloo. She hangs out at better festivals 😆

Has anyone listened to her podcast? She speaks like a robot, so so so boring, like everything is on a script.

Gotta give credit where it’s due- She’s done a good story tonight about their weekend away and mentioned the activities they did as a family. Stayed sober the whole weekend and even mentioned you can hire babysitters for a few hours 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Nice job Clemmie. Much more relatable and honest. More of this please 😉

Reactions: 11
Gotta give credit where it’s due- She’s done a good story tonight about their weekend away and mentioned the activities they did as a family. Stayed sober the whole weekend and even mentioned you can hire babysitters for a few hours 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Nice job Clemmie. Much more relatable and honest. More of this please 😉
Agreed , it was a good read , I liked it a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.