Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone sent her a link to this forum?

Who would do that?

I’m amused by the supposed insult of ‘where do they (Tattlers) find the time?

The same time as you lot spend loving your Instamums I’m guessing .
I’d never heard of her. But there she goes deploying the traditional instamum tier 3 tactic. Post and get all the fawning, adoring comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt Clemmie T actually needs the money from a few old gifted clothes to pay the bills, since she’s selling her house for £900k

Reactions: 4
Nothing of interest, but my avatar is a cartoon version of your avatar. I’m dead excited by this.
Haha, that’s actually amazing 🤣 Or should it be DISCUSTANG!!!

I’d never heard of her. But there she goes deploying the traditional instamum tier 3 tactic. Post and get all the fawning, adoring comments.
Same 🤣 To quote Mariah ‘I don’t know her’.
If I was her, I wouldn’t get too worked up. She hasn’t even warranted her own thread, just a few throwaway comments on someone else’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha, that’s actually amazing 🤣 Or should it be DISCUSTANG!!!

Same 🤣 To quote Mariah ‘I don’t know her’.
If I was her, I wouldn’t get too worked up. She hasn’t even warranted her own thread, just a few throwaway comments on someone else’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m genuinely shocked she’s not actually more upset about her supposed friends! This thread is about Telford and there’s not a mention of that on her post!

• Haha
There was also some nice comments about her but she didnt mention those. I see my comment got a mention. According to her post, it would appear I've mistaken her sarcasm incorrectly. She just came across as being a bit, fed up. But if thats her sense of humour then, I hold my hands up. I've only followed her for a short while, so maybe I've perceived it all wrong?!
She has spoken openly very recently about her depression so, I'm not incorrect on that front. Asides from that, I cant see why it warranted an insta post, it really wasnt that bad!

I’m genuinely shocked she’s not actually more upset about her supposed friends! This thread is about Telford and there’s not a mention of that on her post!
Haha, that’s true. It’s all ME, ME, ME though, just like they all are.

I actually really liked hotcross mum until that post. Actually , I actually liked her until I thought she was starting to be part of the insta gift group that she states she hates.

Reactions: 1
I like HCM. She is completely different to all the others and doesn't give a tit.

Clemmie with selling the clothes- it doesn't bother me if she bought them and is selling them and keeping the money, if she was gifted them that's a bit different!

I like HCM. She is completely different to all the others and doesn't give a tit.

Clemmie with selling the clothes- it doesn't bother me if she bought them and is selling them and keeping the money, if she was gifted them that's a bit different!
If they are gifted I think it’s wrong , If she bought them then it’s up to her. I really liked HCM but I feel she’s very slowly losing her edge and becoming an “instamum” I hope I’m wrong as she’s funny and honest

I actually think HCM comes across well on stories and is a bit of craic, I quite like her. She's done well from posting memes that had done the rounds months before on WhatsApp.

I actually think HCM comes across well on stories and is a bit of craic, I quite like her. She's done well from posting memes that had done the rounds months before on WhatsApp.
To be honest, I can't see the appeal of HCM. I think she tries to hard to be funny and relavent. Followed her for a long time (before unfollowing recently) and just got the impression that her daughter is a big inconvenience on her life and the lifestyle she wants.

Reactions: 2
I’d have probably followed her if I’d come across her on Instagram, but she’s made herself look daft posting that when a) the thread was about someone else and b) the points about her were not that bad - you are never going to please everyone. But the comments from her underneath her post make her sound like a twit.

To be honest, I can't see the appeal of HCM. I think she tries to hard to be funny and relavent. Followed her for a long time (before unfollowing recently) and just got the impression that her daughter is a big inconvenience on her life and the lifestyle she wants.
I think that she plays on that persona so it can come across bad. I moan all the time about being a mum but the people I moan to ( friends ) also see the joy my kids bring. By limiting posts of her daughter you don’t get to see that so she can’t win. I’m not a fan of her page currently but I think she uses insta to vent which doesn’t look good!

Hcm is a whiny self righteous woman who plays on the woe is me card while complaining about her daughter

I feel like she got pregnant by accident and hates her life as a mum now, always whining about her weight just for people to say how beautiful she is

Now shes trying to join the insta mum crowd, desperate much?

She has posted a few times about her daughter and it has only ever been negative. Toddlers tantrum and misbehave, i appreciate that but she never ever shows anything good about her child. Not even the smallest thing. It is very odd.

I agree she probably got pregnant by accident and doesn't really want the burden of a child. The weight thing is ridiculous. Other than joining SW (which she went on to bash and whine about obviously) she isn't doing anything productive to shift it

Another holiday coming up. How many is that this year? Wonder if it’s another #gifted #ad

Wish I was able to give my daughter these kind of experiences.

Another holiday coming up. How many is that this year? Wonder if it’s another #gifted #ad

AND asking about holidays over Christmas so no doubt some company will be in touch to offer her that too. I sound like a jealous cow.

I am!

Last edited:
Clemmie T fishing for more free holidays..... it's getting embarrassing.

AND asking about holidays over Christmas so no doubt some company will be in touch to offer her that too. I sound like a jealous cow.

I am!
Yeah I sometimes feel the green eyed monster too, but then I think about what's been sold in order to get these holidays. She is not earning them through her hard work. They are ultimately earned by sharing her children's childhoods and privacy, which gave her her followers and her platform to leverage for freebies. When your daughter is older she probably won't care that you didn't take her to Thailand, but she will be grateful that you didn't plaster her life all over the internet and leave a massive digital footprint. She'll remember you being present, not constantly on your phone getting content for the gram.

Reactions: 5

Yeah I sometimes feel the green eyed monster too, but then I think about what's been sold in order to get these holidays. She is not earning them through her hard work. They are ultimately earned by sharing her children's childhoods and privacy, which gave her her followers and her platform to leverage for freebies. When your daughter is older she probably won't care that you didn't take her to Thailand, but she will be grateful that you didn't plaster her life all over the internet and leave a massive digital footprint. She'll remember you being present, not constantly on your phone getting content for the gram.
I don’t feel jealous. Whilst it would be amazing to win or be randomly gifted a holiday/break/trip to Disney the trade of your children for endless freebies is not something I would be comfortable with at all. I don’t get how these children can develop any normal sense of work ethics or earning anything. If you have a holiday of a lifetime 4 times a year, what will your expectations be as you grow? What will the impact be of standing on your own 2 feet and realising that you are unlikely to be able to give yourself that lifestyle no matter how hard you work. When every whim has arrived through the door, from scooters to clothing to days out. It’s different to be very wealthy. Because these things are all free there’s a completely different attitude to them.
One of my teens is an entitled little swine despite a very basic upbringing, holidays in mobile homes and hard earned bikes/scooters and musical instruments. These kids lifestyles are setting them up to fail.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I don’t feel jealous. Whilst it would be amazing to win or be randomly gifted a holiday/break/trip to Disney the trade of your children for endless freebies is not something I would be comfortable with at all. I don’t get how these children can develop any normal sense of work ethics or earning anything. If you have a holiday of a lifetime 4 times a year, what will your expectations be as you grow? What will the impact be of standing on your own 2 feet and realising that you are unlikely to be able to give yourself that lifestyle no matter how hard you work. When every whim has arrived through the door, from scooters to clothing to days out. It’s different to be very wealthy. Because these things are all free there’s a completely different attitude to them.
One of my teens is an entitled little swine despite a very basic upbringing, holidays in mobile homes and hard earned bikes/scooters and musical instruments. These kids lifestyles are setting them up to fail.
I’m not jealous of the fact she gets gifted these things - I’m happy to work hard for what we have. I’m jealous of the experiences she has and that her children have.

Been 2 years since our last holiday but we’ve just put a deposit down for a holiday next Easter. We will pay towards it each month and save hard in terms of spending money. I’m happy to do that. I just feel a little jealous that it’s hard work to get there yet CT has approx 8 holidays a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.