Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dark hair, pale skin.
Mother Pukka is a blonde though, and I think she really suits that deep red lipstick she sometimes wears.
I had a look and she looks good in that lipstick. It’s not an orange red, and she’s not super pale either, and her brows are dark. hot cross Mumma Had the camera so close to her face and Her lipstick covered mouth was so distracting and annoying.

Reactions: 1
I gained Quite a bit of respect for her for her latest post. Can't of been easy and noticed how almost all other 'influencers' have completely ignored the subject.

Re CT’s figure... I have a selfish question 😬 those saying she should dress for her figure, what would you suggest she wear? I have a similar figure to her (except a bit bigger probably) all my weight is round my middle and someone has gone to congratulate me on my pregnancy before when I’m not pregnant 😠 I literally have no idea how to dress for my shape. I used to be skinny and could wear anything 😩 so any suggestions welcome!

Re CT’s figure... I have a selfish question 😬 those saying she should dress for her figure, what would you suggest she wear? I have a similar figure to her (except a bit bigger probably) all my weight is round my middle and someone has gone to congratulate me on my pregnancy before when I’m not pregnant 😠 I literally have no idea how to dress for my shape. I used to be skinny and could wear anything 😩 so any suggestions welcome!
Motherpukka is really good at dressing herself (in my opinion-which is fairly worthless 😂) and so is MOD quite often. I think it’s more about trying on different styles and things and doing what works for you.

Reactions: 3
My weight is around my middle too! I tend to wear a lot of a line cut dresses, as well as midi dresses. Also dresses with those asymmetrical ruching at the side.

Clemmie is doing another sale this evening, on her own page. She admits in the comments that she’ll be keeping the proceeds... pitiful really. All the talk about women’s rights is literally that, talk. Clemmie could have easily donated those (probably gifted) items to a women’s refuge, quietly.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Thanks both! Agree mod clemmie looks good a lot of the time. She is a lot slimmer than me though 😅 deffo won’t be posing in pants online for all to see anytime soon!

• Haha
Clemmie is doing another sale this evening, on her own page. She admits in the comments that she’ll be keeping the proceeds... pitiful really. All the talk about women’s rights is literally that, talk. Clemmie could have easily donated those (probably gifted) items to a women’s refuge, quietly.
That kind of response shows the person she is . Greedy and not giving a tit about women in need of clothing for their kids or donating money to a charity.

She’s in the same league as her heroes the oD’s.

Does she not own an iron? Who would advertise clothes to sell with such crumples and creases. And who would bid on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ They look tumble dried, the scamp and dude is bobbled and clearly tit quality, the shirts look awful.

Reactions: 2
Also, I really like hot cross mum. Her post about gaining weight was really honest. She is also very open about her mental health issues. I think a while ago she admitted herself to a treatment centre? Can’t remember the details but I thought it was really brave of her

Reactions: 4
Thanks both! Agree mod clemmie looks good a lot of the time. She is a lot slimmer than me though 😅 deffo won’t be posing in pants online for all to see anytime soon!
What I really liked post partum with a massive tum (still quite large 😂) was motherpukka in changing rooms trying on random outfits. Some looked truly dreadful and some looked lovely and it gave me a bit of confidence to try and find things that looked better on me by trying things I might not normally but also accepting my shape rather than simply trying to hide it. Some days mod gets it right and she has the odd day that’s 80’s or a skirt that’s a bit odd fitting but she looks good generally. Poor old Telford looks like she’s just wearing gifted randoms.

Reactions: 7
I think the key difference is that the likes of Pukka and MOD look comfortable with what they’re wearing and are wearing it because they like it. Telford always looks as awkward as duck and looks like she’s only wearing it because it’s hipster insta cool. If you’re reading this - ditch the socks.

Reactions: 9
Mother pukka actually wears some really nice dresses, think I need to follow suit.
I think I remember the post you mention, as I thought the same thing too! How can some items look so bad and some look so flattering and you’re trying them all on on the same day?!
I also remember CT trying on a bunch of clothes recently but they all looked pretty bad.

Reactions: 4
There is a well known women's refuge near where Clemmie T lives and they always need donations of children's clothes and maternity wear. I suspect much of what she's selling is gifted.

Dark hair, pale skin.
Mother Pukka is a blonde though, and I think she really suits that deep red lipstick she sometimes wears.
Nothing of interest, but my avatar is a cartoon version of your avatar. I’m dead excited by this.

I like HCM, and she’s the only Mum IGer I follow.

Someone sent her a link to this forum?

Who would do that?

I’m amused by the supposed insult of ‘where do they (Tattlers) find the time?

The same time as you lot spend loving your Instamums I’m guessing .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.