Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another crackin' outfit from clemmie this evening! (Check thehotcrossmum insta stories to see it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just listened to her podcast. I actually enjoyed MOD and FOD on it, they didn’t say anything revolutionary but an enjoyable listen. But Clemmie T’s droning voice .... but she does facilitate good chat. Credit where it’s due ...
I thought the ODs came across really well too. It reminded me why I had liked them at the start (tend to avoid now as they are pretty irritating) They actually seemed to like each other too. Clemmie T was obviously nervous and her reading was wooden but I would listen to another of her podcasts and have a feeling she’ll get a bit better.

Reactions: 1
I didn't expect her to do a talking gig (podcast or live) IG stories are painful enough, it never flows naturally when she talks.

She’s done an episode with @bluebaglife which will be really interesting. I love Lisa’s work. Such a great example of how Instagram can be used to make a difference and portray a message/story

She’s dressed herself like a 3 yr old 🙈she has the pulled up socks and trainers with a cute dress. Oh Clemmie. Next list, hoe to dress for your shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s dressed herself like a 3 yr old 🙈she has the pulled up socks and trainers with a cute dress. Oh Clemmie. Next list, hoe to dress for your shape?
The pulled up socks thing absolutely kills me. I bloody love a trainer- with as many things as possible, but not with pulled up tube socks ffs.

Reactions: 4
She’s done an episode with @bluebaglife which will be really interesting. I love Lisa’s work. Such a great example of how Instagram can be used to make a difference and portray a message/story
I agree with Lisa to a certain extent but unfollowed as I felt she was too woe betide me at times. People are in prison (most of the time) because they have broken the law, Lisa behaved at times as if she was the victim and felt the government should reimburse her for supporting her boyfriend.

So her evening was a proper clique gathering 🙄. It’s so dull seeing the same faces at these things.

I’ve always thought CT has a proper bitchy mean girl look about her, I bet she was one of those bullies at school that did it subtly - nasty comments, put-downs and making people feel tit but she could put on a show for the teachers and was made head girl!!

Reactions: 5
So her evening was a proper clique gathering 🙄. It’s so dull seeing the same faces at these things.

I’ve always thought CT has a proper bitchy mean girl look about her, I bet she was one of those bullies at school that did it subtly - nasty comments, put-downs and making people feel tit but she could put on a show for the teachers and was made head girl!!
I see her more as the big awkward girl who was picked on and she’s trying to hold her own now and be relevant and cool. Hence the awful clothes with an air of awareness that really they look dreadful, but she’s trying to be like other influencers and own her look. It just doesn’t work.
She seems really fake because she’s trying to be relaxed and natural.

Reactions: 2
I see her more as the big awkward girl who was picked on and she’s trying to hold her own now and be relevant and cool. Hence the awful clothes with an air of awareness that really they look dreadful, but she’s trying to be like other influencers and own her look. It just doesn’t work.
She seems really fake because she’s trying to be relaxed and natural.
That’s interesting how we see her differently! I think she has that face that could give really evil looks - not sure what it is!

• Haha
Another crackin' outfit from clemmie this evening! (Check thehotcrossmum insta stories to see it!)
BTW what purpose does HCM think she serves? I watched some of her stories and she doesn’t shut up. Really tiresome. I quickly unfollowed.

BTW what purpose does HCM think she serves? I watched some of her stories and she doesn’t shut up. Really tiresome. I quickly unfollowed.
I know! She posts funny memes which is how I found her. But, generally, she seems quite angry and fed up with everything. She does suffer with depression though and some of her posts have been quite worrying at times 😕

Reactions: 2
I know! She posts funny memes which is how I found her. But, generally, she seems quite angry and fed up with everything. She does suffer with depression though and some of her posts have been quite worrying at times 😕
What is her job? I have decided I do not like orange red lipstick On
fair blondes
and probably not even red lipstick either, unless it is at night. Why do so many women wear these colours in the daytime? It’s too startling and distracting, imo, and I’m a blonde. Fair blondes need a bluey reddish pink brown.

I followed her for about a day then found her to be as self obsessed as the rest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.