Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gollygally

Things to ask BudgetClem:

How does she speak with so many plums in her mouth?
How does she get through life with such a burden of privilege weighing her down?
Does she still speak to Big Dog Clemmie?
How are the painted tiles going down?
Where did she gain the skills to be so proficient in devaluing properties?
Stooooop. I laughed so much I woke my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does the floor look like it’s sinking in the middle? Why hadn’t it been sealed beside the wall? Why are the tiles all different colours? It looks bloody awful. Like a students’ house bathroom

QuiteTheChin

Ha yes she is desperately trying to rip off The Flint House but the contrast between the two is very stark isn’t it 😂

lUra1233

happily showing her son's bedroom over on the reno account, i won't share a pic because sharing a child's bedroom for all the public to see is GROSS but again i say : wtf?? another room that looks like a before picture. she is absolutely fucking deluded to think that her decor style deserves an instagram account
God it’s awful. Looks like loads of random furniture thrown together.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
i dont understand why these massively expensive bespoke kitchen units and wardrobes need to be painted once you get them? ..especially by someone so haphazard / slapdash as Clemmie...all that money and theyre gonna look shite!
if i was paying all that money id want them to arrive finished and ready to use!
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not in the market for this kind of kitchen but I'd definitely want it to come ready done! Painting it myself would be a nightmare.

Libertine

VIP Member
These photos are from the marketing brochure. The one above is from the bath. The one below to looking to the bath:

6C3AC983-9B6D-423C-B50E-B41C2086CE69.jpeg

Which neighbours have a modern extension?

despair

Chatty Member
Couldn’t even understand what she’s on about now. Then asking what people want from her.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Did anyone see Selfish Mother (Molly Jane Gunn)’s post about how she’s deleted all but 9 of her posts? Thought it was really decent of her to take down the kid pics and reflect on a time (insta hun mum bubble in 2018) that has now passed.
She's still putting her kids on stories (or she was until fairly recently).

• Sad

philopastry75

Happy birthday Clembo. Many happy shades of shite.

But for the love of all that is holy, woman - WHY did you stand for this over hang on your wardrobes?!! Does it not drive you mad?
It would drive me INSANE. I’d have to get the kitchen fitter to help me make on the one on the other end smaller so it didn’t overhang. It’s just so wrong

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
You were close. Today she's about lost stuffs 🤣
She’s lucky she’s not adding her ridiculously expensive wedding and engagement ring to her list of lost items. If I’d been so stupid I’m not sure if want to talk about lost items in public ever again! I wouldn’t even like thinking about it

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and say her hair looks nice. The glasses don't suit her but I think the hair looks good 🙈

Rosieee

VIP Member
Hi! New here!
But I’m not sure it was quite like that, as I remember it clemmie t did a few pious ‘“I’m shocked and appalled at mod, she delivered my baby” whereas dlam and there at Glastonbury just kept schtum and weathered the storm, I think dlam made a comment along the lines of you don’t know what conversations are happening in private 🫤 (but clearly doesn’t actually give a shit)

Clemmie T made a righteous stand about mod cos she thought that would be the most popular, not cos she actually gave a shit,
And now it’s backfired cos she’s been chucked out of that group and no one remembers or cares about her righteous move
I think it was a bit of both, she never really made it to being part of the cool crew despite trying SO hard (MOD haircut) and when crisis time hit she just played her cards the wrong way (like she always does 😆)

• Haha