Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RestingBunchFace

Did you see her snagging list story today and just a photo of the pipe in the corner of the kitchen? Someone mentioned that tatty pipe on here the other day...methinks someone has been reading about herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 2

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Oh I thought her house was IN Peckham? (Probably because of this thread’s brilliant title)

Where is she by the sea? Is it a budget version Ramsgate to not-quite keep up with the Joneses/ODs?

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I wondered why no bath in the kids bathroom? It’s so much less faff to stick the kids in the bath.

Also I hope they’re going to put something over that window. You can see the cars parked in the street - not great for children’s privacy. Although that’s never been an issue before now.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I think MOD knew the game to be honest. That it was all superficial shit. So I doubt she lost any sleep over the fake friendships as she knew how to play from the beginning. She wasn’t as dumb as she looked and was quite shrewd.

Poor old Clembo though, she missed the boat badly, didn’t she. If they had moved a few years ago, those shitty bathroom fittings would have been gifted and she would have been asking, “can anyone recommend a company in Kent who sand floors?” and poof! That would have been done for free, like magic!
---

Me too, when Clemmie wasn’t of any use to her anymore.
Clembo 😂😂😂

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Do they not speak? Or do they secretly speak off instagram cause they all made out they dropped mod after she was found out on here slating them all but I bet they never actually did bet they all had accounts in here too 🤣 just haven’t got caught like mod did
MOD has a new friends group. Think her bestie is the editor for some magazine. I hardly ever go in FOD’s thread anymore but it’s talked about there.

Reactions: 1

maytoseptember

VIP Member
And it’s why people like Clemmie will always be so far from relatable. They do horrendously fuck up businesses, run out of cash and then mummy, daddy and the inlaws step in to sort it all out.
You could be talking about Molly Gunn/Selfish Mother here. Another jolly hockey sticks Instamum who fucked her business and has been in a financial mess these past few years.

ETA: I posted this before realising that Selfish Mother has been mentioned already!

despair

Chatty Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and say her hair looks nice. The glasses don't suit her but I think the hair looks good 🙈
Yeah the hair is good, looks better condition and less harsh on her face. The glasses are fucking horrendous. The pouting at the camera and flicking just weird.

• Haha