Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieee

VIP Member
I'd have made another post before going on a hiatus. The first post you see on her page is that ad that has 32 likes and 2 comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I'm shocked about the Steiner school stuff, absolutely bizarre, thanks for sharing all! The biodynamic farming stuff is on the same level of nonsense as homeopathy. Skin food is so good though lol I'm sure for reasons entirely unrelated to biodynamic farming but they probably take that as confirmation that it works!

hattie20

VIP Member
Oh dear god, a home interiors account from Clem!!!

£250 for those paper lightshades 🤣🤣🤣 Who are the idiots who buy them?

At least Clem only paid £8 for hers. She was still robbed though, should have popped to Wilko 😂

really_whythough

Chatty Member
And why not make a feature of your wastepaper basket next to your plastic plug socket?!

If she hates that they aren’t the fancy kind, don’t leave them on show? And really no need to put them on the internet repeatedly.

TulleStarr

Chatty Member

Clare

VIP Member
With a pair of filthy knickers rolled up in the background? Or was that a different bathroom pic?
Possibly a different one but I remember that well, a pile of dirty washing with some crusty knickers hanging out on top 😂😂 classic Budget Clem, always forgetting the details!

fondant_fancy

Were they fitting the kitchen themselves? Otherwise it wouldn't be a cost to them but whoever was being paid to fit it.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
What is her aversion to carpet?! Why is every floor black with massive gaps between the boards?! I'm all for renovating sensitively and making the most of features etc but I don't think those boards looked like they were suitable to me.

Aab41

VIP Member
Who ever is in that building is going to get a good view of Clem in the bath!

Her house looks like it needs rebuilding 🤣

For their budget. they could have bought a fabulous house that someone else had already (tastefully) renovated. And didn’t take years for the sale to go through.

They seem to have added a ton of stress to their lives for no reason.
Oh my word you can clearly see the bath in that window! Why wouldn't she crop the side out? It's surely got to be a pisstake to wind us up now?