Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly never got the appeal of farrow and ball can someone enlighten me ? Why is it so popular among all these twats? The colors are horrendous and you can get any color mixed for half the price if you ask another brand. I just don't get it.
They just are so up themselves. It’s f*cking paint. And that is a miserable colour and they’ve done everything the same. HORRID

Reactions: 8
I honestly never got the appeal of farrow and ball can someone enlighten me ? Why is it so popular among all these twats? The colors are horrendous and you can get any color mixed for half the price if you ask another brand. I just don't get it.
They gifted to the instatwats…probably still do. That’s the only reason they’re popular. The quality of the paint is shocking

Reactions: 3
Depressing and dreary colour and what’s with the tiny rug? The whole house needs more and bigger stuff in it. You can’t furnish somewhere like that with Victorian house in Peckham-sized furnishings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No but seriously I can't cope how ugly this color is. This is not a before pic ! It's the finished product! 🤣
i skipped through stories today not really paying attention but im sure she said it was Gretas room ! Poor child..looks like a ward in a Victorian Asylum not a young childs room...
Clemmie for the love of God buy some bloody carpet please you house looks the complete opposite of cosy and welcoming!

Reactions: 7
Clemmie if your parents have any pennies left to give you in their budget please hire a decorator. Its essential at that stage, that house is turning into a funeral parlor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should really ask Daddy for the cash to pay an interior designer.

Her taste is comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is so bad. I think she said it was Greta’s bed not room. Then she did a reality pan round. Where the room just looked so dark and dingey

😂😂 yeah cos that wreck getting hair removal treatment is going to really inspire me 😂😂
I might start smoking to try and age myself 10 years and move into an old mental asylum too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
absolutely dying that this is an after pic it
is SO BAD. she’s also somehow managed to make the living room look like a doctor’s waiting room with the way the sofas are positioned

i also don’t understand why she’s gone for recessed lights throughout the house , it doesn’t suit the general aesthetic (if you can call it an aesthetic) at all. bizarre choices all around, would make a fantastic film set for a horror film though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why weren’t they sanded and restored?! OMG - I would have hysterics if someone just sloshed some cheap looking brown stain over my floorboards. Loads of hers looks like pine ones too that probably aren’t original and not very hard wearing. I do hope no one “professional”’was paid for this! X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How are these photos Fayers, this house is disgusting. Who are the people saying that it looks amazing, they must be insane

• Haha
Why weren’t they sanded and restored?! OMG - I would have hysterics if someone just sloshed some cheap looking brown stain over my floorboards. Loads of hers looks like pine ones too that probably aren’t original and not very hard wearing. I do hope no one “professional”’was paid for this! X
On the beg for a #sponcon #holibobs I see.
Budget Clemmie in all her glory!!!! What a clown she is!!!!!! Her #reno looks 💩💩💩💩but what else could we have expected from her really?!?!?! ẞhe is always so scruffy and can never get anything right this one 🤦🤡🤦

That floor looks absolutely tit.
It looks LIKE tit. That stain is the colour of tit.

Why choose that flat, dark brown, it makes the old boards look a million times worse. They look like the floors you see in a Tudor house that’s been turned into a tourist attraction that have been walked over hundreds of times a day.

They should have gone with a lighter stain. And to be honest, I don’t think happy boards in every room is a great look. but they would have looked better lighter.

Reactions: 6