Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she knows all the instahuns will tell her how great she looks and it obvs fulfils some need she’s not getting met elsewhere. Her blokes a lot younger and gets to run the house of doom and kids whilst she is very important on the internet showing off her hair and using people’s life stories for free to make money.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thing is she knows all the instahuns will tell her how great she looks and it obvs fulfils some need she’s not getting met elsewhere. Her blokes a lot younger and gets to run the house of doom and kids whilst she is very important on the internet showing off her hair and using people’s life stories for free to make money.
They're the same age, he just looks younger.

Reactions: 3
I agree she must be a smoker. Has she started posting about dry Jan yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the lines round her mouth must be from smoking, they’re so entrenched.

I agree she can’t help her face but would you try not to pull that gormless face that makes it look like you’re constantly smelling tit? Like I would have watched that video back and thought “oh I do not look great here people are gonna focus on my weird expression”

To say she paid for the hair, I’ve done a temp DIY job that looks more even than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now thats true. It’s just looks like what I did at home for my 14 yr old to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She look like she is heading for the same car crash route as Not So Smug Now with the long dyed hair, the long fake nails...they look like they are trying soooooo hard to look younger once they hit their 60 40's but they just end up looking like old playmate about to retire to be honest...😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you are an ‘influencer’ do you have to paint your rooms entirely horrible dark dingey colours despite it looking bleeping dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those floorboards look so dark and just... dirty. A lot of the floorboards in that house look like they should have been replaced.

Reactions: 4
No but seriously I can't cope how ugly this color is. This is not a before pic ! It's the finished product! 🤣
Oh but darling it’s farrow and ball dontcha know, and so that is alllll that matters to her. It’s a baaaad colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh but darling it’s farrow and ball dontcha know, and so that is alllll that matters to her. It’s a baaaad colour.
I honestly never got the appeal of farrow and ball can someone enlighten me ? Why is it so popular among all these twats? The colors are horrendous and you can get any color mixed for half the price if you ask another brand. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 5