Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know where she’s getting the money for this Reno.. she’s going for quite expensive finishing, paints and specially the labour (she said 2 weeks of application for the micro cement on the small bathroom alone!)can’t be cheap either. He’s a stay at home dad and she has a podcast and cuffs about on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I really want to know where she’s getting the money for this Reno.. she’s going for quite expensive finishing, paints and specially the labour (she said 2 weeks of application for the micro cement on the small bathroom alone!)can’t be cheap either. He’s a stay at home dad and she has a podcast and cuffs about on Instagram.
Both got rich families I'm quite sure!

Reactions: 6
Honestly, all the money they are pouring into that house and it just look so tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no girl, makes her look like she's gonna start her onlyfan account in 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Dear god. Her had actually looks lovely, but trying a teenager hair cut and colour on a woman in her mid fifties is just so random. The red is far less draining that the awful blond. Is she a really heavy smoker? All that posing for the camera with her hair.
Just
So
Weird
And she gets paid for this? This funds the reno of doom?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she doing with her mouth in the hair videos? 🤣

i’ve always thought she was a smoker. She’s very young to have those deep lines otherwise.

Dear god. Her had actually looks lovely, but trying a teenager hair cut and colour on a woman in her mid fifties is just so random. The red is far less draining that the awful blond. Is she a really heavy smoker? All that posing for the camera with her hair.
Just
So
Weird
And she gets paid for this? This funds the reno of doom?
Mid fifties 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
What is she doing with her mouth in the hair videos? 🤣

i’ve always thought she was a smoker. She’s very young to have those deep lines otherwise.
I think her face just falls like that when she’s talking. It’s most unfortunate. It’s like jowls !

I know you shouldn’t criticise how someone looks etc and in once sense I don’t care, it’s just she shoves the camera so close to her face and it’s just so odd.

Reactions: 2
I think her face just falls like that when she’s talking. It’s most unfortunate. It’s like jowls !
She really does talk with a plum in her mouth, doesn’t she!

Oh to be rich. My house would look less like a cheap accountants office though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to go out on a limb and say her hair looks nice. The glasses don't suit her but I think the hair looks good 🙈

Reactions: 1
I'm going to go out on a limb and say her hair looks nice. The glasses don't suit her but I think the hair looks good 🙈
Yeah the hair is good, looks better condition and less harsh on her face. The glasses are bleeping horrendous. The pouting at the camera and flicking just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 1