Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’m all for fitness and whatever but a competition? Also her back looks so bent on that lift 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also slightly off topic a bit but her posting about the Modern Nursery reminded me that I bought these bloody foam floor tiles from there for around £50 when I had my baby 🙈🙈🙈 I was that sucked down the rabbit hole 🙄

2FA36E21-6733-40DD-B48C-E719DA952CBE.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Just seen her video that she made about ‘coming across a trolling site’ (🙄). It’s interesting that she focuses on what’s been said about her appearance but doesn’t mention any of the other concerns like her trauma mining of other people’s lives for her own benefit or her tit ads or selling an unaffordable lifestyle. Classic influencer tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trauma mining other people’s lives for content and then not even paying them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She also came across tattle years ago cos she posted about googling her name and not wanting to read her thread. This was pre covid and how I ended up finding tattle 🥰

Reactions: 12
This is an ad for the knitted jumper...
I'm sure they're delighted with how it came out 🤣
bleeping hell she’s so lazy she can’t even be bothered to wipe her mirror or iron for essentially PAID content.
Truly the definition of doing the bare minimum this woman.

Reactions: 6
I felt cold just looking at that picture!! The gappy floorboards 😩😂

Also scales under the bed…thought she didn’t weigh herself?? Swear she said that at some point. Kind of rejecting diet industry type stance

To be fair, by Budget Clemmie’s standards, she’s pulled all the stops out for this one. The outfit isn’t as WTAF awful as usual, the bed’s made (ish) and there’s only a pair of socks lying on the floor instead of manky stained knickers! Good job, Budget Clem!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know I’ve commented on this a lot but her form doing squats actually makes my back hurt

• Heart
Didn't she once post about finding the homeless people in Peckham really gross and she "doesn't need to see that kind of thing" while walking her precious treasures to school? Then said post was promptly deleted after the backlash she received (of course..). She's always looked as if she's been dragged through a bush backwards!! She just unfortunately is the type of person who could wear the coolest and/or most expensive brands and still look like a huge toddler that, to quote 2019 tattle, got dressed in the dark! Soz Clem mate, it's just who you are. Oh and your house sucks.

Reactions: 7
She’s SO try hard. You’d think at her big age she wouldn’t be obsessed with trying to be “cool” or “fit in”.

I can always see what vibe she’s aiming for but she completely misses the mark every time. I think she’s just dim.

That's the kind of picture she should want buried forever, not reposted on her grid years later. And I've said it before but carrying up 3 healthy pregnancies full-term is a blessing not something to complain about.

The latest bathroom wouldn’t look out of place in a prison.

All that money and no sense of style.

Reactions: 3
Strong suburban dental practice vibes coming off that house. Even more so after the refurb 😀

• Haha
Haunted abandoned hospital vibe. Looks FREEZING!!! And echoey. Just get carpets laid steptoe clem. Do yourself a favour

• Haha