Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s what I label as middle class feral about some of the parents at my daughters school
😂😂 totally stealing this one.

I know exactly what you mean. Only care about people thinking they have money but live in filth with rude kids that never get told no.

I honestly think the white middle class mum influencer niche is done. Especially now with fuel and electric prices soaring - people don’t want clueless clemmie’s telling them how many holidays they’ve booked.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Microcement? Seriously, is that all this woman has to worry about? The pink stuff under/around her bathroom tiles? (I assume happy to be corrected). Utterly utterly baffling. I wonder if her husband has gone back to work to fund this? She used to be a creative director or something didn’t she, she worked for Facebook - is that how this is affordable?! I’d love if she was honest, it’s taking an absolute age so presumably it’s not been a walk in the park

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Microcement? Seriously, is that all this woman has to worry about? The pink stuff under/around her bathroom tiles? (I assume happy to be corrected). Utterly utterly baffling. I wonder if her husband has gone back to work to fund this? She used to be a creative director or something didn’t she, she worked for Facebook - is that how this is affordable?! I’d love if she was honest, it’s taking an absolute age so presumably it’s not been a walk in the park
I was thinking the same. Like honey there is no where in your house that is ready for paint, maybe put the samples away for now and go hold up one of your crumbling walls instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She worked for Facebook as a contractor for like a year and made it out like she was sheryl sandberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do adult women post themselves crying on instagram? It’s so weird to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The state of her at the podcast show, she looks like she’s pulled an all nighter and wandered in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she mean grout?
Micro cement is an alternative to tiles that is applied similar to plaster but dries to a waterproof finish. The colour is mixed in so you commit to a colour like you would with tiles. Lots of insta huns are using it in bathrooms/showers, Lily pebbles has it as her kitchen splash back.

Reactions: 1
Like that time she posted from a hotel dining room announcing that they had left their infant daughter alone in their hotel room using the baby monitor service so she and her husband could go to dinner.

Safeguarding! It’s just not something she’s ever really thought about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Budget Clem rarely seems to think anything through. She’s all reactive and very little proactive.

Reactions: 3
So pleased to have found this thread. I always wondered how on earth Clemmie made it into the influencers B list with so little star quality (that’ll be none).

It really feels like that wave of mum influencers had had its day. All of them were giddy with their own PR and grasping, grasping, grasping.

I’ve no idea what’s next but am glad to have seen the back of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
has anyone seen todays stories..why does everything turn into such a nightmare for her ? Shes like a walking disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That really fricking annoys me. We are in France on hols too and driving. We have AA breakdown cover for the UK and paid an extra hundred or so for upgraded European breakdown recovery that includes 24/7 assistance and hotels if necessary. With three small children, it’s not responsible to do anything else. Such an easily avoidable issue with a bit of organisation. Stick that on your tips, Clemmie!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.