Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just scrolled back on Budg-Clem’s feed and they settled in April 2021 after two years of negotiations.

They have already invested THREE YEARS in that really unappealing property.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get how they are going to fund this new house? Is her partner still a SAHD, she can’t be bringing enough home to put food on the table for 5 people and run two homes.

I think her family have helped her out again.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get how they are going to fund this new house? Is her partner still a SAHD, she can’t be bringing enough home to put food on the table for 5 people and run two homes.

I think her family have helped her out again.
And she’s on holiday in Morocco 😂 most people who are paying two mortgages/renovating a money pit wouldn’t be going on expensive holidays at the same time. Defo getting support from family

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think her parents are well off anyway but I thought her in laws were absolutely minted?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
With cost of living increases I'd be bricking it thinking about having to heat and light two properties, one of them that ginormous. Plus reno costs at the moment are so much more than they were due to (still rising) costs of materials. Never mind going on holidays abroad. I would be so wary of taking on all that when you've got a history of near bankruptcy, however secure current personal circs are. I just get chaotic financial vibes from them.

Reactions: 9
Her new shtick of 'here are some weekend updates from me oh BTW listen to my podcast!" is beyond annoying 😴

Reactions: 2
Her latest Facebook Post showing curtains round the bed ideas just look like a bloody hospital to me.

Reactions: 1
Firstly, storing clothes in such direct light doesn’t seem a smart idea, but mostly, loads of long dust collecting curtains isn’t a great plan for someone who dislikes cleaning.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.