Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Peckham this?

Found it. First house I saw when filtering within a mile. Bonkers how much tiny London properties go for. And bonkers how a stranger can find your house just based on your Insta pics 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is it Peckham this?

Found it. First house I saw when filtering within a mile. Bonkers how much tiny London properties go for. And bonkers how a stranger can find your house just based on your Insta pics 🤦🏻‍♀️
i found it too although i wasnt sure at first as it was so clean and tidy ! it was the bathroom that confirmed it!
Can't believe the amount of tiny Victorian terraced houses in Peckham over £1 million 😳...i always thought it was a real tit hole area! Obviously not any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s managed to buy the B&B and refurb it before even putting her house up for sale? She’s so relatable 😂

Although I’m sure this saga went on because her house sale kept falling through?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fair play to them if they can get that much for it now - pretty sure it was on for a lot less previously. (although when I say fair play, I mean fair play to the inherited privilege and mediocrity that can get you that far).
Mind boggling to me that they currently own two extremely expensive properties and doing a major expensive reno on one of them.

Reactions: 9
i found it too although i wasnt sure at first as it was so clean and tidy ! it was the bathroom that confirmed it!
Can't believe the amount of tiny Victorian terraced houses in Peckham over £1 million 😳...i always thought it was a real tit hole area! Obviously not any more!
Peckham is now extremely covetable due to gentrification and has had the highest percentage house price rise in the country.

Reactions: 2
Fair play to them if they can get that much for it now - pretty sure it was on for a lot less previously. (although when I say fair play, I mean fair play to the inherited privilege and mediocrity that can get you that far).
Mind boggling to me that they currently own two extremely expensive properties and doing a major expensive reno on one of them.
And let's not forget that they were "bankrupt" a couple of years ago. She cried all about it like she was on the streets. I honestly have nothing against people born with money, they just got lucky. The one thing that REALLY annoys me tough is when they try to pretend they have money problems when the biggest problem they are facing is just a bit of dignity loss asking their parents to flush them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who on Earth invited Clemmie to speak at a careers fair 😭😂
Wow, what would her advice be? Be rich, have a posh name and a private education, and you too could have a semi-successful influencer career even if you can’t be arsed to proof read anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow, what would her advice be? Be rich, have a posh name and a private education, and you too could have a semi-successful influencer career even if you can’t be arsed to proof read anything?
Yeah I don’t understand what her skills are? She writes poorly, can barely spell…she landed on her feet (somewhat) cos of her parents and lack of risk which meant she could have a go at whatever it is she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.