Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is evergreen...
She's so clueless. And totally lifting thevitamindproject's aesthetic. Not an original bone in her body.
Except she still hasn’t quite got it right- vitamindproject aesthetic is waaay nicer that that - she’s going to make it look terrible.

Reactions: 2
Oh thought she was throwing some weird shade at Americans without health insurance…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know her dirty knickers would be left on the floor again as well in this new bedroom😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She is just so woefully inept at pretty much everything she turns her hand to. But why does she still have a platform?! Why can she afford to have 2 houses when most people are struggling with the bills for one?!

Reactions: 3
The timing for this instahun adventure couldn’t be worse, could it? The tide had turned against the nakedly greedy influencer grifting anyway, and regular people all terrified about how much our weekly shop/fuel bills have shot up and how best we can penny pinch to get through.

I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like to pour money into a wreck of a house, while paying two mortgages (is she trying to sell her little Peckham house?). Hopefully she has very deep pockets.....maybe she’s landed gentry or the secret daughter of a Russian oligarch? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Dust is just not something I’ve ever worried about.”

The privilege is strong with this one. Substitute ‘dust’ for ‘being poor’, or ‘having to walk up five flights of stairs with shopping and a toddler’, or ‘flirting with bankruptcy and not having anyone to bail me out’, or ‘not being able to afford a long haul family holiday.’

She is honestly so clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s what I label as middle class feral about some of the parents at my daughters school

Reactions: 9
It’s what I label as middle class feral about some of the parents at my daughters school
Yes I know what you mean 😂 They spend six weeks every summer at their villa in Tuscany but when you go round to their house for tea, all their cups are dirty and the sofa is covered in dog hair. (Ask me how I know!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How
Yes I know what you mean 😂 They spend six weeks every summer at their villa in Tuscany but when you go round to their house for tea, all their cups are dirty and the sofa is covered in dog hair. (Ask me how I know!)
How do you know? 🤣. Also their loos are dirty too. And the inside of the fridge. Went for a committee meeting at one such house and refused all drinks except out of a bottle. #soznotsoz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In reality, the curtains will never be pulled/drawn and if they are, her children will be tugging at them and half the curtains will become unhooked.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.