Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to decide whether the book title should have a question mark after the 'why'. I feel it should and it's grating on me. Her podcast title does.

Reactions: 4
I take issue with the fact she says she wrote it all. Seems like a lot of it is bullet points from people she's had on her shoddy podcast. Shodcast?

Reactions: 8
I take issue with her skateboarding through Peckham with ankle socks pulled up.
That beggars the question, but why?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, just WHY would you have your husband put up a review 🤦🏽‍♀️

And the other one is her mum? christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok. Have just realised there is a question mark on the front cover. But not very obvious so just looks like her usual grammatical mess up.

Reactions: 1
£13.78 LOL yeh right. I might download it when it’s a quid on kindle, just so I can write a verified purchase review!! Beyond naff.

Reactions: 3
And the reviews are in on Amazon! 5 stars each from her mum and husband and 1 star from an anti-influencer type 😂
I came on here to say this- 2 reviews, from her mum and husband! I read on the Amazon page for her book the quote from Giovanna Fletcher saying she “learnt a lot from this book”. Cringe!! No you didn’t Giovanna! You, who sells and markets yourself on being a mum- learnt a lot from a book thrown together by grubby Clemmie who has no qualification whatsoever to tell other mums how to deal with things, when her feed 12 months ago was mainly about how she didn’t have time to clean up and the house that those kids were/are being brought up in is frankly shameful?! But dirtiness aside…seriously?! 2 reviews and both from family. It’s shameful and embarrassing. I almost feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
Number 5000 odd in the sales rank which equates to 42 books sold today.... I’ve been totting up and think she must have sold about 150 copies so far.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.