Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, her contents list shows that there are connecting sections between chapters and they're actually titled 'Joining Bits'
But why, Clemmie?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No invite to CBs book launch I see, which was like an Insta tastic event of old!! Thought they might have died a death.

Reactions: 1
Also the way the chapters are grouped is a bit weird and a lot of the questions just don't quite read right. There's also a 'miscellaneous' group at the end but all of the questions under those could easily have slotted into any of the other themed sections. It looks so amateur - where were her editors?! I bet she pushed back against a lot of their opinion. The white privilege! The mediocrity! Argh!

Reactions: 4
Also the way the chapters are grouped is a bit weird and a lot of the questions just don't quite read right. There's also a 'miscellaneous' group at the end but all of the questions under those could easily have slotted into any of the other themed sections. It looks so amateur - where were her editors?! I bet she pushed back against a lot of their opinion. The white privilege! The mediocrity! Argh!
It looks like the notes I write to myself when I'm editing. Who'da thought it could be a book? 🤣 Has anyone seen the Huff Post/Sky "at home with Clemmie" ad yet?

• Wow
It looks like the notes I write to myself when I'm editing. Who'da thought it could be a book? 🤣 Has anyone seen the Huff Post/Sky "at home with Clemmie" ad yet?

Eek cringe central.
Ummm.. 'studio quality sound at home'? I don't think so, love.

In order of Insta-book rankings, of which I have no intention to read any, I reckon Clemmie’s would be competing for bottom place alongside FOD’s I-live-with-girls-not-boys offering. I feel so sorry for authentic, talented authors.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Typical insensitive sloppy missed typo in her latest post. People give her their time, effort and most personal heartfelt, personal stories and she just treats them so carelessly.

Reactions: 5
Typical insensitive sloppy missed typo in her latest post. People give her their time, effort and most personal heartfelt, personal stories and she just treats them so carelessly.
And then *she* gets lauded for championing these issues when all she did was copy paste someone else's personal stories and add a few badly written words to the top.

I've just had a flashback to her horrendous intro to the online child grooming podcast she did, all ditzy 'mum of three' and what am I like?! before she introduced those parents who'd given so much to talk about and share their experiences.

Reactions: 5
I like to have honest conversations about difficult topics………, unless you say something in my comments and then I just block you 🤷🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t know a difficult conversation if it smacked her in the face!

Reactions: 10
I like to have honest conversations about difficult topics………, unless you say something in my comments and then I just block you 🤷🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t know a difficult conversation if it smacked her in the face!
That’s really unfair to Clemmie, and completely underestimating her. Don’t you remember how difficult the poor love found it having her idyllic school run spoiled by seeing a rough sleeper drinking cider in the park? And how she told everyone on Instagram how it had RUINED her ‘grammable day? What do you call that, if not a ‘difficult conversation’?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure telling her husband his family heirloom rings were stolen from a car she left unlocked also falls into ‘somewhat difficult conversations’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure telling her husband his family heirloom rings were stolen from a car she left unlocked also falls into ‘somewhat difficult conversations’.
And imagine how hard it was asking her family to bail them out because they were in such a financial mess they could only afford a month in Thailand!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will never get over the fact that she got them back, like I wouldn’t want her not to but just annoyed that she was so careless and learnt no lesson as got them back so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must’ve been super tough for them when they had their third kid and had to decide whether to buy a new car or just spend £1.5k on a triple car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will never get over the fact that she got them back, like I wouldn’t want her not to but just annoyed that she was so careless and learnt no lesson as got them back so easily.
Nearly as annoying as the fact she seems utterly incompetent, rambling and incoherent with no real USP, and yet still gets big names and advertisers for her podcasts, big brand sponsorships and a book deal.

Reactions: 10
Bags of book promo but nothing on the racism against England players.
But Why Clemmie?

Reactions: 3
Nearly as annoying as the fact she seems utterly incompetent, rambling and incoherent with no real USP, and yet still gets big names and advertisers for her podcasts, big brand sponsorships and a book deal.
It’s weird isn’t it? She’s only got 100k followers. Minus the bots and that’s hardly a massive reach worthy of a book deal and a podcast. Who even is her audience? Who will actually buy her book?

And her engagement is so poor too, 85 likes on one of her book promo posts!

85?!!!! I get more than that on a friends and family account!!!!

There must be some family ties for her to be getting the links she getting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.