Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple more 5 star reviews appeared. You can just tell these are fake! “Buy it, you won’t regret it!” Reeks of desperation in wanting people to buy the book rather than a genuine buyer and reader wanting to leave a helpful review! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So sneaky, her mum has taken her surname off her review.

Also, does anyone remember when MOD Clemmie asked all her followers to give her book 5 stars on Amazon?! Amazing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The feeble and nepotistic Amazon reviews have just reminded me... Anyone else remember when her husband lost his tit in response to a negative comment on one of her posts a few years ago? It was actually quite scary, how aggressive and threatening he was. Revealed quite a lot about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The feeble and nepotistic Amazon reviews have just reminded me... Anyone else remember when her husband lost his tit in response to a negative comment on one of her posts a few years ago? It was actually quite scary, how aggressive and threatening he was. Revealed quite a lot about him.
He lives off her, doesn’t he?

Reactions: 2
Oh god I’m cringing!!!! 11 reviews now and they’re all 5 star and very very obviously fake! “To Clemmie, from me and my family- thankyou for writing this book!” 🤣🤮🤮🤮 I wish there was a way of identifying these people as Clemmies contacts. Surely she’s ashamed?! And her mum removing her surname is hilarious! Boring Ben standing strong and keeping his “Ben Telford” review up there 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mainly lurk on here but this popped into my head and need to vent. Anyone remember when she did a list about being a 'highly sensitive person'?? And how challenging this was for her as she always felt other people's emotions and was so tuned it to situations that it was exhausting for her
Hilarious really considering she had previously written about SO in debt that she couldn't split a bill at dinner, that a homeless person had spoilt her morning view and that shes 'sober' because shes tee total.
Not even able to see beyond the end of her nose let alone read the emotions of a room

Is she actually moving into the money pit house? Maybe it's going to be a hotel? X

God knows, whatever it is she’ll try to carve a niche out for herself. Starts with “probably won’t be sharing too much because I meed boundaries” and will end in a steptoe hooper effort @hoteofhorrors house account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asking for recommendations for people to work with/get free stuff from.

• Angry
She doesnt seem to have done much/if any PR.
Unlike Mother Pukka who is flogging everywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.