Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her so irresponsible, having people writing “lists”, opening up about sexual abuse and mental health issues and then asking people to comment and give advices. This is serious issues that should be handled carefully and by professionals.
She needs to adhere to GDPR

Reactions: 2
Releasing a podcast about child safeguarding when you’ve over shared your children to hundreds of thousands of people for years to the extent that a complete stranger could walk past them in the street & know their names, ages, interests, what their house looks like, who their extended family/family friends are, where they go to eat/play/holiday, even what they had for dinner the day before. It’s the arrogance of it for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is the epitome of arrogance. Not got a bloody clue about anything, asks her followers for their ideas, and can’t even string those together effectively.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s dropped followers partly because some of those will have been survivors of CSA and she’s typically handled the whole topic with the hypocrisy of politician and the subtlety of a brick.

Reactions: 12
Why would you intersperse serious topics of CSA with inane drivel moaning about the shape of a smarties tube?
Weird.
(this happened a couple of days ago I’ve been dwelling on it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why would you intersperse serious topics of CSA with inane drivel moaning about the shape of a smarties tube?
Weird.
(this happened a couple of days ago I’ve been dwelling on it!)
Then straight on to free hair cut & what she puts on her toast🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard the beginning of the podcast and I had to Google online to see what others thought of it - which led me here.

I'm so glad other people see the hypocrisy and problems with Clemmie hosting this particular podcast. It was done so insensitively, as already mentioned with the shift from CSA to smarties to free haircuts (which after a year when salons have mostly been closed is just vile) to clips from Schitts Creek. She has no idea how to deal with a topic with integrity.

And then I checked her account and she still has loads of photos of her half naked children on there. She made her platform from oversharing her children and invading their privacy and even after conversations on CSA she won't admit her mistake. Mental

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Clemmie's hairdresser reads here, why not offer free haircuts to a womans shelter or a charity rather than a woman who can well afford to pay?

Reactions: 16
Not to defend her but I genuinely wouldn’t recognise her kids if I saw them on the street. Possibly Greta, which in itself is weird, but I wouldn’t say she is the worst culprit for the mega pimping out of her kids. I’ve gone back 2 years and seen like 3 photos of her boys in particular? Maybe there were more on stories, and maybe it’s worse if I go back further - I didn’t follow her when she was I think peckhammum?

Reactions: 3
Some subjects, like CSA, you just have to admit are beyond your remit as an insta-flogger. There is no segue from over-sharing your own kids online to CSA back to cross fit and free haircuts that won’t come across as massively insensitive and possibly retraumatising for any victims.

Unfortunately she lacks the self-awareness needed to understand her limitations in this area.

It’s like when she did that paid partnership with NatWest to talk about financial abuse - “you guys, I just found out financial abuse is a thing!” Oh do duck off.

I work with survivors and victims of abuse and this sort of sloppy unprofessional subject treatment really makes me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How this woman can discuss CSA with a straight face when her entire instagram account is her doing the opposite of safeguarding her children i will never know.

Anyone who partners with/commissions these insta twats needs to do better research, there are plenty of people qualified to discuss these things, dear god find them.

The hairdresser is local to me and they are always giving her free hair cuts and colour. Why? She’s not in dire straits! Hungermama used to profit from them too but moved in to two other places and seemed to pay for her last cut, thankfully.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I never said she is the worst culprit for over sharing her kids - she isn’t the worst, she’s just one of many 🤷🏻‍♀️ But as far as I can tell, none of the others are releasing podcasts about the importance of safeguarding while simultaneously revealing where they & their children will be living by sharing easily identifiable photos because the Reno project is brag worthy.

Reactions: 6
The hairdresser is local to me and they are always giving her free hair cuts and colour. Why? She’s not in dire straits! Hungermama used to profit from them too but moved in to two other places and seemed to pay for her last cut, thankfully.
And MOD Clemmie used to get freebies from them and DLAM. Wonder why budget Clemmie tho

To be fair I never said she is the worst culprit for over sharing her kids - she isn’t the worst, she’s just one of many 🤷🏻‍♀️ But as far as I can tell, none of the others are releasing podcasts about the importance of safeguarding while simultaneously revealing where they & their children will be living by sharing easily identifiable photos because the Reno project is brag worthy.
Yes I think she stopped showing the kids faces recently but too little too late after posting them feral for years

That house is going to cost hundreds of thousands to Reno. How can someone afford that plus buying it and not selling their London place and only having one income?!! It is a mind boggle.

Reactions: 9
That house is going to cost hundreds of thousands to Reno. How can someone afford that plus buying it and not selling their London place and only having one income?!! It is a mind boggle.
And who then takes a free hair cut and colour.

They must be loaded.

Reactions: 1
So she stopped showing the kids faces but now has a Malteasers ad showing them? Ok it’s an old photo but it’s reminded me how recognisable her boys are, I would definitely recognise them in the street and that’s just weird really seeing as I don’t know them personally

So she stopped showing the kids faces but now has a Malteasers ad showing them? Ok it’s an old photo but it’s reminded me how recognisable her boys are, I would definitely recognise them in the street and that’s just weird really seeing as I don’t know them personally
A few years ago I went to a friend’s wedding & there was a sw ‘influencer’ there who was somehow related to the groom; despite having never met her, I knew all about her & her life & instantly recognised her child, knew all about them too - it was a bit creepy tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.