Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their house isn't selling because it has minimal outdoor space. That has become a major issue with covid. People in London were willing to compromise on outdoor space before and now they aren't. I'm selling a London flat with no garden at the moment and we've just accepted an offer of 30k less than we paid for it in 2016. Such is life!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh I’m sure they were in debt. She’s an absolute bloody mess. But it got paid off. And I bet more than once. It’s why she’s such an entitled prat.

Reactions: 9
Shes actually just shown how she puts on cc cream. Thanks for that 🤣

It's put me off repurchasing eborian, she's hardly the best example.

Reactions: 5
There is no way her business (remember he doesn’t work) can afford two properties worth around £1.5m and a full refurb on one of them at the same time.

Reactions: 9
The kitchen floor on today’s gym clothes layout looks so grim 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And it’s an ad! She’s getting paid to show off her minging floor
Yes a flash wipe wouldn’t go amis. She needs a steam mop sponsor

It was ages ago but Does anyone know what happened to her rings? I seem to remember them being stolen or going missing but she has them again. I missed out on how she got them back?

Yes a flash wipe wouldn’t go amis. She needs a steam mop sponsor

It was ages ago but Does anyone know what happened to her rings? I seem to remember them being stolen or going missing but she has them again. I missed out on how she got them back?
I think they were handed into a pawn shop or something after being taken from an unlocked car

Reactions: 4
They must have so much disposable income. To get rid of a tattoo just because she doesn’t like it anymore. Alongside renovating a house, buying a home etc you’d think it wouldn’t be a priority on a one salary household.

also lol at her mentioning anti bac vending machines when she’s the definition of filth.

Reactions: 6
She’d benefit from one in her kitchen to remind her to clean. Can you imagine the state of the new house, given the size?!

• Sick
She’s complaining her followers have dropped after her child abuse podcast. What was she on before, anyone know? I still can’t quite believe the NCA went to Clemmie “thick as a whale omelette” Telford to do a pod on the subject, ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s complaining her followers have dropped after her child abuse podcast. What was she on before, anyone know? I still can’t quite believe the NCA went to Clemmie “thick as a whale omelette” Telford to do a pod on the subject, ugh!
Yes! This made me think maybe she is more credible than we think she is.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.