Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, new to this thread!

I really don't understand why Clemmie has started a new podcast that sounds so similar to her previous Honestly podcast? Her new podcast isn't even available on acast, so I won't be listening. It just seems a very strange move - why not edit the format of your existing podcast which has listeners?

I wonder what happened to the exclusive ‘pay to be part of the gang’ patreon network thing?

Hi all, new to this thread!

I really don't understand why Clemmie has started a new podcast that sounds so similar to her previous Honestly podcast? Her new podcast isn't even available on acast, so I won't be listening. It just seems a very strange move - why not edit the format of your existing podcast which has listeners?
Probably her publishers told her to do it to help push the book.

Reactions: 5
The super cool gang
I wonder what happened to the exclusive ‘pay to be part of the gang’ patreon network thing?

Probably her publishers told her to do it to help push the book.
oh yes what was that called again?! What a laugh! I think she managed to get like 50 patreon’s somehow too

‘But why’ don’t any of these questions make any grammatical sense? 🤔

I get the ‘but why’ branding - but come on, how can you write a book and not be able to phrase a question correctly? Also there is no way some of those question were asked by her kids!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
White middle class privilege has never been so apparent than in this berk getting a book deal and a successful podcast. I despair.

Reactions: 16
‘But why’ don’t any of these questions make any grammatical sense? 🤔

I get the ‘but why’ branding - but come on, how can you write a book and not be able to phrase a question correctly? Also there is no way some of those question were asked by her kids!
😬🤦🏻‍♀️ oh gosh those questions 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
Just seen her house move has fallen through. What’s the situ with this? Seems a long time from offer acceptance to now!

Reactions: 2
They probably realised it would cost half the house’s value to clean and disinfect it of her grot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
White middle class privilege has never been so apparent than in this berk getting a book deal and a successful podcast. I despair.
Someone on Twitter recommended her as a good "Mum" influencer to follow. :eek: Not to me, it was a like that popped on my timeline. I laughed hard.

Ive just read the latest mother of all lists on fertility as an older mother. Intetesting read, but so many typos. Clearly not even read through. Looks like the contributor sent it /maybe wrote it on a phone or something and she just uploaded without even reading it?

• Wow
Ive just read the latest mother of all lists on fertility as an older mother. Intetesting read, but so many typos. Clearly not even read through. Looks like the contributor sent it /maybe wrote it on a phone or something and she just uploaded without even reading it?
Just read that one, it needed a basic edit! Typos and using the word ‘static’ instead of statistic, reads poorly as well. Surely you must proof read these things?!

New to this thread and not much to contribute except I wish she’d blow her nose, she always sounds bunged up! SO IRRITATING. Unfollowed her (along with that twit DLAM) pre lockdown as she’s just so annoying, and I was horrified that she steals people’s content without thanking them!

• Heart
Just came back on the thread to mention that list. What a terrible writing, it’s like a text diarrhea and doesn’t make any sense.

Reactions: 1
:cool: I'm 35 and due my second and not heard the word geriatric once so not sure where that number has come from on her list! Might be as I look about 12 but still!

Maybe it depends where you live if they say you're old or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh seeing her sharing about the yes mums new book...remember a couple of years back where she inadvertently showed she had Hollie muted on IG 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.