Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t you supposed to dry clean dresses BEFORE putting them away ?
Apparently not getting That Dress dry cleaned before she put it away was Monica Lewinsky’s downfall. Hopefully Budget Clemmie’s dress does not bear any incriminating stains...(some of you may be too young to know what this refers too 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories annoy me so much. She’s got such a posh plummy voice and yet tries to act so laid back and down to earth. How anyone listens to her podcast with that voice is beyond me!!
That’s why I had to unfollow. I also listened to one of the podcast episodes and I just couldn’t stand the voice. There’s definitely some fruit in that gob.

Reactions: 2
And all that tat on the site of the table including multiple medicine bottles. What is wrong with her?!

Someone calling her out on her grammar and she’s crying about it on stories and still bleeping up - you couldnt make it up! Bell end.

Last edited:
She’s so grubby.
I once messaged her with some feedback (I honestly just find her appalling) and she sent me 4 massive voice notes back 🤣 rambling about nothing. Mad!
And now all those posts rambling about the person correcting her grammar. She comes across as manic. Imagine living with her, no wonder her husband’s lost the plot and grown that yeti beard 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her kids always look bloody feral even now she’s stopped showing their faces they still look grubby and always naked - so scummy🤮

Reactions: 3
My house is pretty cluttered but those shelves in her kitchen/dining room make me feel very stressed, so much shite on them

If those are medicine bottles then they should be locked away.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m no Queen of Clean but Jeez this woman is so far the other end of the scale it’s Disgusting !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Hmmm. Just don’t see her as a Waitrose shopper. The #AD just seems way off the mark Waitrose.

How on earth does she get the guests she does for her crappy podcast. It’s wild.

Her husband looks ill in that valentines post too - he’s lost a lot of weight (and his yeti beard🤣)

I find her so amusing. Always so busy yet does virtually nothing? Banging on about her exercise, yet looks more or less the same? Asks the public to answer questions, so in reality does no actual work?

I cannot imagine who would buy her book? She looks grubby and thrown together. Do you remember when her rings were stolen?

Last edited:
I find her so amusing. Always so busy yet does virtually nothing? Banging on about her exercise, yet looks more or less the same? Asks the public to answer questions, so in reality does no actual work?

I cannot imagine who would buy her book? She looks grubby and thrown together. Do you remember when he rings were stolen?
Yep stolen because she didn’t lock the car door and left them in plain sight or something ridiculous wasn’t it? I agree she looks so dirty all the time, the whole family look unwashed🤮

Yep stolen because she didn’t lock the car door and left them in plain sight or something ridiculous wasn’t it? I agree she looks so dirty all the time, the whole family look unwashed🤮
That’s right and they’re proper huge walloping diamonds too! They all look manky, I know this isn’t nice but I just think the house must smell. I’ll never forget the dirty knickers on the bathroom floor

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.