Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a Benjamin Telford named on the closing credits of programmes, some kids of designer I think.

She can’t even get her contributor’s name right. How disrespectful.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she claim dyslexia for all her very frequent typos? Not that it’s an excuse.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she claim dyslexia for all her very frequent typos? Not that it’s an excuse.
Yeah all the influencers do. The truth is they’re just lazy.
Two of my family are quite severely dyslexic and they go out of their way to use spelling and grammar checkers and also often get me to proofread their texts (if it’s important or work-related) before sending them. Because they care about getting it right. Mistakes still slip through, but they would always double check if they’d spelt someone’s name right, for example.

Reactions: 8
Her latest ‘list’ was a good read, but of course she didn’t write it.😬

Reactions: 1
Here she is banging on again about being “sober”. Really winds me up the wrong way!! She’s chosen not to drink, she’s tee total not sober and she’s preaching as if she’s done something massive. She’s not overcome an addiction she’s just chosen not to have an occasional drink. Holier than thou acting idiot. Absolute twit.

This is just such a ridiculous answer too. How has it been harder to not have the occasional drink?! TONE. DEAF.

Reactions: 7
🤮

I meant to post on her about her stories last week, you could see all her mould around her sink when she was posting her body shots. She’s a minger

• Sick
Reactions: 2
🤮

I meant to post on her about her stories last week, you could see all her mould around her sink when she was posting her body shots. She’s a minger
No wonder her house isn’t selling!!! Who would want to buy that tit hole🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a first class bell end. This is how she’s revealing the front cover of her new book by waving around a piece of paper using one hand. Surely fold it around the cover of a hard back book and hold it up as a pretend copy so people can see and it’s not waving 3 sheets to the wind. tit for brains.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The typos in her stories promoting her bloody book show just how slapdash she is about everything. 😖

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.