Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks ok. Wouldn’t post to bloody Insta though. Ridiculed by kids at school, why put your own kids through this?

I don’t follow her anymore, what’s the book actually ON???!! Another Insta beggar who wants to join the published list so that they can install “author” into their bio 😖😖😖 Oh, and will it be the standard claim of, “Sunday Times Best Selling..” like all I ever see?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she looks ok. Wouldn’t post to bloody Insta though. Ridiculed by kids at school, why put your own kids through this?

I don’t follow her anymore, what’s the book actually ON???!! Another Insta beggar who wants to join the published list so that they can install “author” into their bio 😖😖😖 Oh, and will it be the standard claim of, “Sunday Times Best Selling..” like all I ever see?
Wow I’m surprised you think she looks ok! She looks like she’s about to put her fist through your face IMO! With black eyes and mardy face while naked on the bog of all places 🤮 and yes sharing it to Instagram over and over - wtf.

her book is a list of answers or something - it is never going to sell - will be free PR copies all the way. I don’t think she even has the pull for proper PR now her namesake has disappeared Budget Clemmie is falling too!

Reactions: 3
I heard she basically got laughed out the door the first time she pitched her ‘book idea’ to publishers...
9AC1695A-D383-412B-8C01-DCFDC58AA670.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is it a Sunday Times Best Seller...seems to be the phrase that is bandied about anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories annoy me so much. She’s got such a posh plummy voice and yet tries to act so laid back and down to earth. How anyone listens to her podcast with that voice is beyond me!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.