Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is the vid she posted? Apparently was meant to be for an ad. I don’t get it. THAT is what classes as paid content now? A middle aged mother flashing her knickers at a horrible angle?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Tone deaf IWD post. Flogging Amazon. Wow. The sisterhood! All these Insta women make me feel sad for women kind. The number of them using today as an excuse to flog tit under a thinly veiled excuse is truly depressing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she still only removing carpet in that house? Wtf are they doing.

Reactions: 3
Whoa, are you telling me that the house reno freebies have dried up for formerly top tier Instamums (maybe I’m elevating Clemmie too much by calling her top tier)?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would appear so. Just as she sunk almost a million quid into the hotel of horrors. Unlucky timing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You would have though they would want it completed for September for the family too move into it and the boys change schools. Can’t see it happening, they never even really talk about it.

Reactions: 2
It would appear so. Just as she sunk almost a million quid into the hotel of horrors. Unlucky timing.
😬 Do you think they were counting on getting a ton of free stuff, like the Hoopers? I can’t believe how slowly things seem to be progressing.

Reactions: 9
😬 Do you think they were counting on getting a ton of free stuff, like the Hoopers? I can’t believe how slowly things seem to be progressing.
Absolutely.

And now not only has the #gifting cooled off, but the trend of instamummies moving to deprived seaside towns and lording it over the locals has also tapered off. It’s certainly no longer fresh and interesting content.

Poor Budget Clemmie. ☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely.

And now not only has the #gifting cooled off, but the trend of instamummies moving to deprived seaside towns and lording it over the locals has also tapered off. It’s certainly no longer fresh and interesting content.

Poor Budget Clemmie. ☹
Always behind the curve

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I feel like her ‘niche’ if you could call it that, has died a death. People are bored of seeing talentless undeserving people getting free tit all the time. (I know influencers are v much still a thing but the middle aged white middle class mums market is just so done).

Not to mention the majority of people in this country are currently struggling to pay their energy bills, fill their cars with fuel and are still dealing with pandemic issues. It’s all a bit crass seeing the Clemmies etc expect free tit just cos they bought a house they can’t really afford.

I hope everyone shuns them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.