Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about the extra long sleeve ? Is that a thing ? That’s what bothers me the most like it can’t be convenient ?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely no chance she got that much book advance. This will be family money. Totally unsuitable place as well, should’ve bought something with less work, given what they would sell their Peckham house for.

Absolutely no chance she got that much book advance. This will be family money. Totally unsuitable place as well, should’ve bought something with less work, given what they would sell their Peckham house for.
If I moved out of London and had three children, I’d be sure not to buy a house whose front door opened directly onto the street. I’d also want off street parking and a garage.

Reactions: 13
They should not be allowed money they clearly don't know what they are doing with it! With great privilege comes great responsibility 🤣

Reactions: 5
In this case I think great privilege comes with great stupidity.

And certainly a lack of style - that wedding outfit! I think she thinks she's super hip but she always misses the mark by trying way too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In this case I think great privilege comes with great stupidity.

And certainly a lack of style - that wedding outfit! I think she thinks she's super hip but she always misses the mark by trying way too hard.
absolutely! I can always see what she was going for but she never pulls it off because she’s sloppy and messy and always trying too hard.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t try too hard, she doesn’t try hard enough!!!! Want to go for something fashionable and stylish - great - make sure you do it well. Does it fit perfectly? No? Take it to the dry cleaners/seamstress to alter. Iron the fucker before you wear it. Etc. She’s just so sloppy and half arsed.

I’m new to this thread - just listened to some of her podcasts and duck me what is with the sniffing and slurping ? It’s literally unbearable! I had to turn it off.

Reactions: 8
The plans for the boys bathroom 🥴 I actually think I’ve been there in my nightmares. God it’s so awful…I would legit have to wear flip flops to go in a bathroom like that

• Haha
Has she not twigged that all the rooms on her boy’s bathroom moodboard are from modern homes - ie 1960s and later? It just wouldn’t work in an old house with sash windows. Divvy twit.

Oh and tradesmen and materials are more expensive/in short supply - no tit, Sherlock.

I don’t get why she is deliberately trying to make her house look tit. She’ll do it soon enough anyway by not cleaning it. But to add those tiles - But why?!

I took my daughter to a girl guides event at the weekend and the shower rooms there looked like those bathrooms! Pretty sure they hadn’t been redone since the 70’s

• Haha
Just watching her stories and saw I couldn’t reply. Is that a new thing (for her)? I don’t pay much attention to her to be fair but was going to respond to her bathroom showroom story with a funny memory I had of one as a child (not sure why I was planning on bothering anyway not like she’d care or deserves engagement) and saw I couldn’t.

Wondered if it’s always been that way or has she done something unpopular recently that’s caused her to remove that function.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.