Clemmie Telford #4 But why Clemmie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus, her “acting” skills 😂😂😂

“But whyyyy”

Jesus, love. That Bafta won’t be on its way anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a CT thread lurker, I listened to her podcast with Helen Thorn after Livsalone recommended it, CT was awful, HT was good and disclosed that the reason for the divorce was that her husband had been having an affair for 4 years!

I looked at the rest of the eps, thought they looked interesting, but will not be listening to more because, well listen to this

This is how she opened her interview with 2 mothers of boys who were victims of a sex offender. I’m actually gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Here is my tuppence - their whole scummy mummies thing was built on showing the reality of being a mum, but I think they took it too far: the drinking, the messy hair, messy house, messy clothes, poor personal hygiene, bad diet etc. It’s no longer representative of motherhood tbh.

And the whole size 18 and happy. I don’t believe that for a second, otherwise you wouldn’t have an Instagram account about your size. If you’re genuinely comfortable being a size 18 you just get on with life. What I saw, from photos of when she was younger, is that perhaps she took the scummy part of mummy too far. Does this justify her husband being a head? No. But it always goes two ways in any relationships. Maybe she was a bit of a head too.

And I don’t think I’m being anti feminist. If my husband suddenly turned all scruffy, gained tit loads of weight, and made a career out of boasting about that and how much he stinks, eats and drinks - well I wouldn’t find that very attractive.
Absolutely no excuse for having an affair for four years when you are married with children. The blokes a dick and should’ve walked away four years ago if he wasn’t happy instead of sticking his dick in another woman.

Reactions: 7
I’m a CT thread lurker, I listened to her podcast with Helen Thorn after Livsalone recommended it, CT was awful, HT was good and disclosed that the reason for the divorce was that her husband had been having an affair for 4 years!

I looked at the rest of the eps, thought they looked interesting, but will not be listening to more because, well listen to this

This is how she opened her interview with 2 mothers of boys who were victims of a sex offender. I’m actually gobsmacked.
Wow- her podcasting skills are pretty terrible but this is beyond awful. This is how I sound when I turn up to a meeting that I haven’t prepped for at all and I’m trying to read the papers as we go along She sounds like she’s making it up? And she’s also being incredibly rude to these people who have turned up - we can all say that the kids have been playing up etc but get your life together - you e got one job clemmie and you’re useless at it!

Absolutely no excuse for having an affair for four years when you are married with children. The blokes a dick and should’ve walked away four years ago if he wasn’t happy instead of sticking his dick in another woman.

I don’t disagree but I also question how could she not have known? I get the impression she’s so engrossed in herself that she probably didn’t notice and that says a lot too? Most women I know have had an inclination?

Reactions: 2
Wow- her podcasting skills are pretty terrible but this is beyond awful. This is how I sound when I turn up to a meeting that I haven’t prepped for at all and I’m trying to read the papers as we go along She sounds like she’s making it up? And she’s also being incredibly rude to these people who have turned up - we can all say that the kids have been playing up etc but get your life together - you e got one job clemmie and you’re useless at it!
Right?! It’s appalling! She’s made it all about her from the off, and it sounds like she’s making incredibly light of these women’s situations. You can tell as it goes on that she’s not really listening, and she doesn’t sound interested. If I was her producer I’d take this one down.

I don’t disagree but I also question how could she not have known? I get the impression she’s so engrossed in herself that she probably didn’t notice and that says a lot too? Most women I know have had an inclination?
Some people are remarkably good at covering their tracks/leading double lives, regardless, the blame shouldn’t lay at Helen’s door.

Reactions: 6

I listened to the Helen Thorn podcast and hoped that her children wouldn’t hear it as a kit if it was about the great sex she was supposedly having with other men after her separation. I was trying to figure out how that was possible given that mist of the time she’s been separated we’ve been in a lockdown or t with strict social distancing rules regarding households. Seems a tad early to be writing a book about s eg parathion and divorce when at the time iof recording she hadn’t got her decree absolute. She certainly likes to swear.

Reactions: 3
I lasted about 7 mins into that podcast episode.
Does the “4 years” get mentioned later on?

Scummy mummies need a thread.

I listened to the Helen Thorn podcast and hoped that her children wouldn’t hear it as a kit if it was about the great sex she was supposedly having with other men after her separation. I was trying to figure out how that was possible given that mist of the time she’s been separated we’ve been in a lockdown or t with strict social distancing rules regarding households. Seems a tad early to be writing a book about s eg parathion and divorce when at the time iof recording she hadn’t got her decree absolute. She certainly likes to swear.
Separation and divorce.

Reactions: 1
I lasted about 7 mins into that podcast episode.
Does the “4 years” get mentioned later on?

Scummy mummies need a thread.
They have one

Reactions: 1
I have had a look at the Helen Thorn page and the Scummy Mummies. It is all vile, I even found a live highlight of her on her way to the doctor telling the world about how she had (I quote) "fanny skintags which turned out to be moles". She was shouting this out on the street, while live instagraming. Of course it's not her fault that her fanny has moles in it, I supposed it can happen to anyone... however, making a spectacle of it seems a bit desperate. Crying for the shock factor, or certainly a complete lack of filter. Her kids will one day see this, for crying outloud! AND... She was still married at this point. I makes me wonder how I'd feel if I had my partner shouting out in the streets to the world on social media about having some sort of thing on his PRIVATE parts! not sure I'm allowed to post the link to it, but it is in the scummy mummies highlights as FLAP AWARENESS... complete disgrace.

• Sick
  • Wow
Moles? Or warts? Warts can carry the HPV virus.
"It turns out they are skintags, so... uh... isn't that fuc*ing sexy? so uh, apparently they've been rubbing on each other and creating a lovely mole. So... you are welcome, the internet!" -Helen Thorn-

• Sick
I have no doubt that the lady who wrote the newest list on Burnout suffered greatly but what does it add to the debate and how does it solve anything?
The lady had the option of quitting work to help her mental health and doesn't seem to have other major problems.
Like I said, I have no doubt she suffered but its such a pointless 'middle class white woman' list. We need the perspective of women who work and/or care or have major problems who have no way out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.