Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t relate. When you’re that poisoned there’s nothing like a good chunder to set you right. I had either some dodgy ham or pate (can’t eat either anymore) 2 years ago and still remember the sheer relief after the first round. There were many.
As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don't get how it is actually possible to forget to flush the loo. It's just a automatic reaction to going to the loo, isn't it?
I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the mooncup? Presumably your hands have to go up your vag, remove, pour, then rinse, so perhaps as holding said mooncup the next step is to rinse that and then reinsert then wash hands. Perhaps she just didn’t go back to the flush?

Reactions: 1
Where to even start!
i don’t usually comment on this thread but I am lying wide awake stressing about money and this bleeping imbecile posts this absolutely shocking caption where she can’t even consistently spell the main word of the bleeping thing correctly. Dyslexia is not a bleeping excuse when it is your job there is plenty of help and support and various pieces of software that can help with this-or even getting someone to proofread. She is just a good for nothing lazy entitled grabby dirty tone deaf fucker and it sickens me to think how much money she gets for this absolute bollocks.
And breathe......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course it is something Clemmie struggles with. She’s ridiculous.

i don’t usually comment on this thread but I am lying wide awake stressing about money and this bleeping imbecile posts this absolutely shocking caption where she can’t even consistently spell the main word of the bleeping thing correctly. Dyslexia is not a bleeping excuse when it is your job there is plenty of help and support and various pieces of software that can help with this-or even getting someone to proofread. She is just a good for nothing lazy entitled grabby dirty tone deaf fucker and it sickens me to think how much money she gets for this absolute bollocks.
And breathe......
I’m wondering how she got on in the corporate world. There’s no way she would’ve got away with the shoddy approach she has to her work. So, if she truly has dyslexia she must be aware of her need to get others to check or the software out there or she is simply using dyslexia as an excuse for her own lack of care and professionalism.

Where to even start!
For those of us that suffer from this, and plenty of people who don’t, calling it Emetophia TWICE is bleeping diabolical.
She can’t honestly say she suffers from a mental health issue but doesn’t know how to spell it? SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK. duck me 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go back to her podcast but I’ve just listened to the cancer episode and she’s so infuriating. She keeps finishing her guests’ sentences and she has the nerve to comment that “some people aren’t very good at listening”. I like the idea of her podcast and the guests are great but her crap hosting ruins it, she comes across as so clueless and insensitive on what are some really tough issues. She always turns it back to herself as well, which is just so annoying.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go back to her podcast but I’ve just listened to the cancer episode and she’s so infuriating. She keeps finishing her guests’ sentences and she has the nerve to comment that “some people aren’t very good at listening”. I like the idea of her podcast and the guests are great but her crap hosting ruins it, she comes across as so clueless and insensitive on what are some really tough issues. She always turns it back to herself as well, which is just so annoying.
I know what you mean. I also listened to a few a while back as I liked the concept of them and some guests were interesting but had to stop as I personally find her voice grating, it isn't her fault, it's her voice but always sounds a bit bunged up like she has a cold or something. Plus her written work is so careless it is really embarrassing. Dyslexia is one thing but there are ways to have your content checked for spelling errors. Slapdash. I work in the industry she used to and she most likely had people proof check all her work before it went out to clients. She would, you'd think, be aware she needs some help on that front. This is literally her brand and her work comes across as rushed and uncared for.

She reminds me of that one girl in mean girls talking about Regina George, except in this case it'd prob be MOD
"one time MOD punched me in the face.... It was AWESOME"
I just belly laughed. This is so them!

• Haha
For those of us that suffer from this, and plenty of people who don’t, calling it Emetophia TWICE is bleeping diabolical.
She can’t honestly say she suffers from a mental health issue but doesn’t know how to spell it? SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK. duck me 🙄

I think it’s infuriating she just puts herself in the same group as those that do suffer too. I’ve never heard of it as this condition before. I work in healthcare and regularly care for those who vomit and even writing the word makes my stomach churn. When the women I care for are sick and I’m helping them, either wiping their mouth or cleaning it up I really struggle. I can deal with any other body function absolutely fine but this just gets me. The amount of times I’ve sicked up in my mouth and started with the sweats as I’m having to swallow it as to not appear unprofessional in unreal. I’d still never turn round and say I have the same condition and I don’t believe for one second that she has either. I find that with whatever topic is coming out she turns it back round on her and somehow she has it too 🤷🏻‍♀️

The excuse for dyslexia annoys me too. My daughter and I have dyslexia and yes people suffer with it in different way. It effects my daughter with her speed and organisation (massively!) but we try and put strategies in place to cope with it. She’s not always great at remembering it but at the age of 12 I already feel she is far more self aware than budget Clemmie!

Reactions: 9
I had emetephobia for years. I only managed to get rid of it through lots of therapy and hypnotherapy. When I’m tired or anxious it still pops up now and again.
It was horrendous. Totally affected my life to the point that I couldn’t get on public transport in case someone was sick or I was sick. If I ever felt even the tiniest bit sick, or if someone talked about feeling sick, then I would take days off work and not leave the house in case I caught something. I lost jobs because of it. I’d avoid going out to pubs and clubs in case I saw someone drunk and vomiting in the street. I avoided restaurants in case I got food poisoning. I restricted my diet severely to ‘safe foods’. Honestly, I was very mentally unwell with it
Ladymuckx, there is no way I would have been able to even be in the building where you worked - let alone clean up vomit, albeit gagging while I was doing it.
It’s so much more than just not liking sick or being sick. It’s a debilitating phobia. When it’s extreme, it has a limiting effect on your quality of life - like agoraphobia or something. It took years of hard work for me to kick it and it was a struggle at times. Budget Clemmie probably only just heard of the word and has decided it’s another bandwagon for her to jump on: ‘I’m emetephobic!’, ‘I have anxiety!’, ‘I was nearly bankrupt!’, ‘someone stole £1,000s worth jewellery from me!’, ‘I have periods so bad I need to cancel everything!’, ‘I’m sober!’, ‘I’m dyslexic!’
She’s almost run out of ways to be a hot mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m also emetophobic and I left a comment on her blog telling people about how a workbook on Amazon called Thrive had helped me but for some reason she didn’t approve my post. No idea why?!

I don’t believe she has emetophobia. She’s very casually mentioned having a sick bowl for the boys travel sickness several times in the past and I remember once she said one of them had caught a sick bug just before they were due to go on holiday and didn’t seem that stressed about it. If that had been me I would have been a MESS.

Is Clemmie saying she has emetophobia?? That’s a lie. I distinctly remember a few years ago her raving about Method cleaner (I didn’t realise at the time was an undisclosed ad) as her boys had stomach bugs and the lavender smell covered the vomit smell brilliantly. She didn’t seem bothered at all that she’d been cleaning up vomit.

She doesn't have it. The person who wrote a list for her does
She says in her caption to that post that it is something she struggles with. *Yawn* Of course she does 🙄 Another thing to jump onto for attention.

Also, if she drank as much as she claims she used to I don't think she'd have a fear of vomiting...

Reactions: 5
Also, if she drank as much as she claims she used to I don't think she'd have a fear of vomiting...
This exactly! I was tee total for years and years because I was so scared that I’d be sick from alcohol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.