Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the mooncup? Presumably your hands have to go up your vag, remove, pour, then rinse, so perhaps as holding said mooncup the next step is to rinse that and then reinsert then wash hands. Perhaps she just didn’t go back to the flush?
Your fingers, not your hands! 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your fingers, not your hands! 🤣😆
im a bit intrigued how you would use one of these when out...empty down loo...exit loo ...wash in public toilet sink, avoid curious looks from people who wonder what the hell your doing, wash hands then re enter toilet (which is hopefully available still) to re insert? what a faff!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find with mooncup I empty twice a day - AM and PM as my periods are fairly light. That’s why i’ve found it such a wonderful solution (used since 18/19) - am completely free on period days.

Reactions: 3
I love mine. If I'm out and about I rinse it with a bottle of water I've brought with me rather than in and out the stall.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 73195

Says here that she does
A lot. Two words.

I appreciate people with dyslexia can struggle to ‘see’ correct spelling, but surely her spellcheck picks that up?

If influencers want to be treated as a profession, they need to utilise tools to present their published work professionally - whether that’s a proofreader or online spellchecker.

A lot. Two words.

I appreciate people with dyslexia can struggle to ‘see’ correct spelling, but surely her spellcheck picks that up?

If influencers want to be treated as a profession, they need to utilise tools to present their published work professionally - whether that’s a proofreader or online spellchecker.
It’s very American to put alot instead of a lot.

Sorry to go back to her podcast but I’ve just listened to the cancer episode and she’s so infuriating. She keeps finishing her guests’ sentences and she has the nerve to comment that “some people aren’t very good at listening”. I like the idea of her podcast and the guests are great but her crap hosting ruins it, she comes across as so clueless and insensitive on what are some really tough issues. She always turns it back to herself as well, which is just so annoying.
See, I can’t put myself through a whole podcast of hers. No matter what the topic was. But I can totally imagine her wanting to own every episode like you describe. She has posted excerpts in the past and I just couldn’t sit through the voice- even the excerpts i heard there were awkward gaps like the lights are on but nobody’s home. The art of the podcast is simply another bandwagon she’s trying to jump on.

So in today’s budget clemmie wisdom we have death and labor are similar (?!) and also using your grandma’s passing to remind people to go and read your old lists... as we say in French this is really “le ras des pâquerettes », mediocre content.

Reactions: 8
So in today’s budget clemmie wisdom we have death and labor are similar (?!) and also using your grandma’s passing to remind people to go and read your old lists... as we say in French this is really “le ras des pâquerettes », mediocre content.
I thought exactly this. But then I remembered she’s really thick, so only she would post about her grandmas death at the same time as reminding everybody to read her list about grief. You can’t make this horror show up!

Exactement ça

Reactions: 3
Is this the grandmother she went to visit recently in the nursing home on her birthday?

I think so, it was her 100th birthday and she was dressed like a clown. Poor woman have seen it all in her 100 years on earth.

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely lost for words that she has used her grandmothers death to plug her podcast.

we all deal with and process grief differently, but Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 8
Ha! I’ve just been reminded, irresistibly, of a classic line from Home Alone, when the sister says to Kevin, “You’re what the French call ‘Les incompetents’” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha! I’ve just been reminded, irresistibly, of a classic line from Home Alone, when the sister says to Kevin, “You’re what the French call ‘Les incompetents’” 😂
Love it 😂 she’s definitely une incompétente 😅

• Haha
She is unfortunately very tone deaf.

I've watched two people die and had to have a tit load of counselling/medication to cope with the depth of it. I cant imagine how she would be able to be so tone deaf and cold, it's like she's only got half a brain. The rest of her family must feel so tit that she is using this to promote her podcast, it's just horrible!

Reactions: 5
I can’t even comment on this atrocious lack of awareness. Other than to comment that it’s an atrocious lack of awareness.

When these people sold their kids and their privacy, did they also sell their souls?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.