Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in her area. Would have thought she would have known about Persian cucumbers available all over SE London.
I've bought them in Turkish stores here and at East Street Market the famous street market off the Walworth Rd in SE London. Luck have. Even selling those cukes for years. They are lovely in a feta salad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm in her area. Would have thought she would have known about Persian cucumbers available all over SE London.
I've bought them in Turkish stores here and at East Street Market the famous street market off the Walworth Rd in SE London. Luck have. Even selling those cukes for years. They are lovely in a feta salad.
Gah - Lidl have been selling - not luck have even

I’ve just been catching up on the FOD thread and read that CT wanted to do a book. Perish the thought! She cannot possibly think anyone would want to buy a book that she’s “written”.

Reactions: 5
That picture of her on her loo 😑😑
What a narcissist and a stupid caption too -“anyone else go overdue, can’t just have been me”...is the woman for real, most of the planet go overdue you stupid mare - shows it’s all just for sheep engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a narcissist and a stupid caption too -“anyone else go overdue, can’t just have been me”...is the woman for real, most of the planet go overdue you stupid mare - shows it’s all just for sheep engagement.
And so disrespectful as well to all the women whose baby were born premature. Going overdue is a blessing you moron.

Reactions: 4
She is so short sighted when it comes to everything she posts! There are people out there that would kill to have their babies over due!! on another note.. she did a ‘blog post’ once on their ‘struggle’ to conceive... I read it with interest as we had several rounds of ivf to have my son... turns out they tried for 4 months to have their daughter and conceived on the 5th month! Hardly a struggle!!! Really boiled my piss!!! Apparently it shocked her and felt like a Struggle as her sons were both conceived the first month of trying... ahh diddums!! I commented on it at the time and she simply replied ‘if you don’t like me, unfollow’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is so blind sighted when it comes to everything she posts! There are people out there that would kill to have their babies over due!! on another note.. she did a ‘blog post’ once on their ‘struggle’ to conceive... I read it with interest as we had several rounds of ivf to have my son... turns out they tried for 4 months to have their daughter and conceived on the 5th month! Hardly a struggle!!! Really boiled my piss!!! Apparently it shocked her and felt like a Struggle as her sons were both conceived the first month of trying... ahh diddums!! I commented on it at the time and she simply replied ‘if you don’t like me, unfollow’ 🙄
I just tried to read that list but the fact, as usual, it's not a list but an essay split across bullet points meant I couldn't get past the first few. How can you make your name writing lists when you don't actually write lists!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 75588
How can she use the phrase ‘finally pregnant’ after only 4 months of trying?!?? 😤
It took me maybe four months for our second, maybe a few more. Regardless, it's not a struggle. I would never dream to write that it was when people struggle with real fertility issues. She's desperate to appeal to every kind of mother. Rather than choosing to have empathy, she picks pretending to have suffered everything instead. I wonder if she's always been like that, or if it's because she needs as large an audience as possible to make influencing profitable.

Reactions: 3
I can’t work out if it’s just because she’s so privileged and not hugely bright?? A bit like Prince Andrew.

Like a lot of these instamums she was in the right place at the right time. Made money and got attention from doing bugger all. So therefore now believes she’s special.

Her and/or her husband would do well to get a proper job. The insta bubble is bursting.
I bloody hope it is anyway 😂🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.