Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, that’s getting awks. Clemmie 2 was so desperate for Clemmie 1 to like her she got her to attend her homebirth. And it’s all gone sour such a short time later.

Reactions: 6
Yes, it always seemed so crazy to me that you would use the birth of your child to seal a friendship for Instagram. They are all insane !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A black man has been murdered by police in USA. Quick - a fantastic opportunity to build my platform. I must lose no time.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A black man has been murdered by police in USA. Quick - a fantastic opportunity to build my platform. I must lose no time.
quick - get a half baked poll out there! “Are you black? How does systemic racism make you feel, in 40 characters? Can you write me a list? DM me!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Blimey. Seems like she’s on an anti racism crusade all of a sudden. I wonder why 🤔

Come on Clembot. Show us how you discussed this with the dethroned Queen of Insta....Clemmie H.

If you don’t we will know as fact that you’ve only just deleted the link to her and no discussion took place.

*drums fingers*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed she is doing less ads. No dove beauty this year, was it tesco swim suit? And constipation tablets? Does this mean she makes her cash from the podcasts....? I don't understand how you generate money from them. But this would mean those that contribute she exploits (I believe she dosent pay contributors?) and she has been making money from the race conversations? Is that right, is that how she makes money?
On the susie verrill thread it is noted that she has an open fb friend list with telford on. Wonder how long before she ditches her like hooper?

Reactions: 1
Wonder why the hole that calls himself bendana bendana has set his IG profile to private. Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was just looking back at the disgraceful state of this house pic.... wouldn’t surprise me if the pair were a couple of stoners. Reminds me of a house a group of pot heads shared at uni. Grimy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and the other insta huns have to got to be bricking it’s right now with the lack of #ads . She’s lucky though they have family wealth to fall back on.

Reactions: 1
Why does Budget Clemmie always do that same smile in every photo? A huge open mouth smile like someone has caught her unaware with the camera whilst she laughs about the funniest thing she’s ever heard!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.