Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

NosyWelshCow

“Happy Bank Holiday weekend, 3 days with my family, see you on the other side” would’ve been sufficient.

“I’ve hit a wall”, does she think she’s some sort of key worker, at the coal face, draining every ounce of herself to provide us with this mediocre content?!

Baffling.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
They’re probably going away for the bank holiday weekend and don’t want anyone to call them out for it.
Actually yes this!! A few of the instaprats, and actually people I know on Facebook have posted pictures of random things, or their kids, and just about in the background I can tell it’s not their actual home. I dread to think the filthy tip Budget Clemmie leaves the house like when they go away, she’s rotten!

Jumbojet1251

They’re probably going away for the bank holiday weekend and don’t want anyone to call them out for it.

EXACTLY what I thought. They like Cromer. Guess who lives near Cromer and is going today and tomorrow. Me!
I may even swing by Sheringham, Overstrand, Mundesley and other places on the North Norfolk coast.

Phone charging. Eyes on stalks. If I see them I will take pictures as proof.

Wolf359

EXACTLY what I thought. They like Cromer. Guess who lives near Cromer and is going today and tomorrow. Me!
I may even swing by Sheringham, Overstrand, Mundesley and other places on the North Norfolk coast.

Phone charging. Eyes on stalks. If I see them I will take pictures as proof.
Ooh, keep them peeled! 👀

Wolf359

It’s so obvious. If she was more organised she would have pre-recorded a load of ‘bank holiday lockdown’ content and no one would be any the wiser. But she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer as we know...

Looking forward to Tuesday’s story where she still has a massive bag full of sandy beach towels in the background.

Jumbojet1251

Ooh, keep them peeled! 👀
Detective Jumbo has kept them peeled around the North Norfolk Coast. No sign. Telfords 1 - Detective Jumbo 0! (But it’s early days yet)

If you don’t have your own second home then you’d need to ‘borrow’ or rent one. Is AirBnB still operating?

They’re not meant to be but who knows. A “helpful” owner looking to make some cash? A friend in the area? All manor of possibilities.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
If you don’t have your own second home then you’d need to ‘borrow’ or rent one. Is AirBnB still operating?
Not sure it Air BnB itself is properly running, but I know of a couple of people who contacted places where they’ve stayed before and gone direct. I also know of people who were in the middle of stays and they then stayed on for the lockdown. I’m sure Clemmie is more than capable of doing a shame-free beg for a weekend trip from some desperate cottage owner!

Jumbojet1251

Sorry (forgot to screenshot) but she’s done a story and in one of the sentences she says something like “here’s some UNPACKING humour for you”

Did she just out herself? Can someone pop on and screenshot the first page of her story please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks