Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting to observe how insta mums like clemmie and others have zero content during lockdown and then people like thenursemun still have loads to say for themselves because they are genuinely interesting people.
(I don't know if your allowed to post about the nurse mum for some reason but I'm just saying what a fantastic person I think she is!!!)
Some of their personalities have just fallen apart because they relied on having other people create content for them and nobody wants to see their materialistic purchases anymore.
It's happened in my real life too. My more 'braggy' friends who are usually like look what I've been doing/I've bought/where I've been just have nothing to say for themselves anymore.

Reactions: 3
Wow I thought she was boring before but now....?? I’ve unfollowed her anyway. I think I’ve said it before but I’m genuinely baffled as to how she makes money from doing what she’s doing! She surely can’t be making a lot. She’s the last person I’d ask for brand advice with her scruffy image, terrible spelling and dirty house! Plus the ads she’s actually done have been horrendous! I can’t remember the name but that cooking one where she burnt the food...the exercise one where the house looked trashed, her feral kids were running around and climbing on her...I’d be fuming if I was a brand who had paid her for that sloppiness. It just absolutely baffles me. I know people have said she has a wealthy family but if that’s the case and she’s living off their money...she needs to spend some of it on a cleaner! Haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bullshit. She’s only posting today about race because all the influencers are as they are scared to be seen not to. It’s all for the sake of their brands It feels so fake.

I find it interesting to observe how insta mums like clemmie and others have zero content during lockdown and then people like thenursemun still have loads to say for themselves because they are genuinely interesting people.
(I don't know if your allowed to post about the nurse mum for some reason but I'm just saying what a fantastic person I think she is!!!)
Some of their personalities have just fallen apart because they relied on having other people create content for them and nobody wants to see their materialistic purchases anymore.
It's happened in my real life too. My more 'braggy' friends who are usually like look what I've been doing/I've bought/where I've been just have nothing to say for themselves anymore.
Exactly all they nothing unless in their jerk circle friend group at book launches or parties or opening free gifts. No substance

Bullshit. She’s only posting today about race because all the influencers are as they are scared to be seen not to. It’s all for the sake of their brands It feels so fake.

Exactly all they nothing unless in their jerk circle friend group at book launches or parties or opening free gifts. No substance

Absolutely. Ill-educated (regarding race) sharing noise rather than real activity.

I hate how they’re all using Candice to talk about race. They’re like “look I know a black person, I’m not racist!”. Maybe Candice wouldn’t have to use her “race as a weapon“ as MOD said if she wasn’t constantly used like that.

Reactions: 9
Candice is hardly a paragon - she used to pimp women out. WOC, too.
That is why she is abhorrent. But she probably thinks I t’s ok now as she isn’t doing it any more (as far as we know). 😤

Last edited:
Candice is hardly a paragon - she used to pimp women out. WOC, too.
I know and I really don’t like the woman. But still, she’s surrounded by entitled women in this “industry”. I’m sure she has to fight 10 times harder as any other instamums to get to the same place.

Reactions: 6
Clemmie lives in Peckham, a highly culturally diverse area with lots of associated problems owing to race and poverty but I cannot recall one picture or story featuring a POC just as a matter of course. The poor and ethnic only appear when they complement her middle class values.

Reactions: 7
A massive 48 members in the Really Great Group. I’ve done a Venn Diagram. It turns out that 36 of them are paying for 1:1 coaching from Selfish Mother. 44 of them are wearing Strong Girls[‘] club t shirts. 47 of them have bought Tiba and Marl changing bags. 1 of them is Ben (subs deducted from his pocket money).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Very suspicious that her black square photo has 900 likes but not a single comment.... Been hitting that delete?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.