Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually makes me feel queasy. I just find her so dirty, tacky, vulgar and gross. And the post about the portion of salary saved for "pat on the back" treats - she is so out of touch and clueless. A very grim person!
Couldn’t agree more with this. Grim indeed.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she doing trying to make TikTok work for her? She is clearly too old and out of touch for it and that’s okay? Just seems like a sad sort of wannabe. Stop trying to make TikTok happen!

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she doing trying to make TikTok work for her? She is clearly too old and out of touch for it and that’s okay? Just seems like a sad sort of wannabe. Stop trying to make TikTok happen!
to quote my youngest daughter who uses this ..she would call this cringe!!

Personally, and from what I learned from a plumber, tampons should not be flushed down the toilet. They should be wrapped and disposed of in the normal waste. I saw the mess and blockage they make in the inspection drainage pit outside my first flat which was caused by three women flushing their tampons away each month. Never flushed after that and never had any blockages either.

Personally, and from what I learned from a plumber, tampons should not be flushed down the toilet. They should be wrapped and disposed of in the normal waste. I saw the mess and blockage they make in the inspection drainage pit outside my first flat which was caused by three women flushing their tampons away each month. Never flushed after that and never had any blockages either.
Doesn't budget Clemmie use a moon-cup? Better for drains- but not a pretty sight!

• Haha
Sorry but if she uses a moon cup which fills toilet with even more blood than other methods surely you would double check when flushing to see if it’s gone, esp with young children in the home. She’s grim and happy to boast about it. Weird.

Sorry but if she uses a moon cup which fills toilet with even more blood than other methods surely you would double check when flushing to see if it’s gone, esp with young children in the home. She’s grim and happy to boast about it. Weird.
Yes! Who wants to scare their child like that?! Imagine the poor boy was shocked.

Reactions: 2
Tbh my kids follow me to the loo and as my periods are a bit mental sometimes it's a bit red - they just think I wee red sometimes 😂

She actually makes me feel queasy. I just find her so dirty, tacky, vulgar and gross. And the post about the portion of salary saved for "pat on the back" treats - she is so out of touch and clueless. A very grim person!
My “pat on the back treat” is paying my rent and childcare on time 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Tbh my kids follow me to the loo and as my periods are a bit mental sometimes it's a bit red - they just think I wee red sometimes 😂
That’s fine it’s more the fact she was publicising the fact she had forgotten to flush the loo on a post that had nothing to do about periods or forgetfulness!!!

I just don't get how it is actually possible to forget to flush the loo. It's just a automatic reaction to going to the loo, isn't it?

Reactions: 7
I just don't get how it is actually possible to forget to flush the loo. It's just a automatic reaction to going to the loo, isn't it?
Clemmie also left extremely sentimental and expensive rings, in an unlocked car, in Peckham. I don’t think she does ‘automatic’.

Also sounds like not flushing might be the norm for her household. The fact this happened is one thing but clearly she has no shame in posting/boasting about it online.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of that one girl in mean girls talking about Regina George, except in this case it'd prob be MOD
"one time MOD punched me in the face.... It was AWESOME"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see not flushing urine if it’s your own family, in order to save water, for both financial and eco reasons, (especially if you have a water meter) but not blood.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.