Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she grates me so much. Her new stories, that are an ADVERTISEMENT so assume she is being paid for them - have been filmed by her child and she’s laughing at how nothing was actually ‘captured’ I get that the concept is how it fits around family life but her husband could have filmed her doing it with the kids or something. Or she could have propped it up on something. She’s a mess.
How do people collab and pay her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It bothers me when a white person who is always surrounded by white people only starts sharing “hindsight” about Ramadan. Like sure you know so much about it.

Reactions: 8
Omg she grates me so much. Her new stories, that are an ADVERTISEMENT so assume she is being paid for them - have been filmed by her child and she’s laughing at how nothing was actually ‘captured’ I get that the concept is how it fits around family life but her husband could have filmed her doing it with the kids or something. Or she could have propped it up on something. She’s a mess.
How do people collab and pay her?
Everyone and their mama have been cleaning their homes literally everyone because there is nothing else to do to keep yourself busy in lockdown you telling me she couldn't sort that out OK hes a stay at home dad he couldn't do it 😔 I'm so shocked

Reactions: 1
What the duck is she doing driving to Hyde Park? Yes, I know you can drive for exercise, but surely that is for people who don't have any open spaces closer? No wonder the roads are significantly busier now when idiots like her are making massively non-essential journeys (there are loads of open spaces within walking distance or a much shorter drive from her).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.