Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like tattle but for basic witches 🤣

“Really Great Group is as it sounds: Really Great.”
A1BF9C68-439C-4DB0-B83D-99FA13455841.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Masie Hill, the author of Period Power, who was on MOD’s podcast (controversially discussing refusing scans in pregnancy), has a subscription group called ‘The Flow Collective’ - that always tickles me, how much talking about periods can us women (no sorry, ‘menstruators’ to quote Maisie) really do?!

Reactions: 5
Teaser for the first talk in the really great group (I can’t😂) clemmie talks about her descent into hell to alcoholism as a party girl in uni 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think lot of people had a unhealthy relationship with alcohol at some point in their life. This is different then being an actual alcoholic although it can lead to alcoholism quickly for some. I navigated my 20’s and early 30’s as a wild party girl, with bad hangovers and regrets part of my life. Do I think this was not great ? Of course. Do I also think I should give up my day job and start an online group to talk about it ? Umm no.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does her tongue get in the way when she speaks? It drives me mad 😬

It seems like all the influencers that having nothing productive to offer the world have decided to start up these little communities that people have to pay to be part of. Courtneyadamo is running another.

Basically they live way beyond their means and now that there's a global pandemic nobody is relating to them so they are charging really dumb followers to be their friends. Its sad and has nothing to do with community, they're just grabby buggers.

Also who in the world is going to go to budget clem for advice on body positivity, she's always moaning about her body!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
53 people at £3 per month is still only £159 per month, hardly enough to pay her mortgage! I sincerely hope she has some savings, wouldn’t want her to experience ‘bankruptcy’ again

Reactions: 4
53 people at £3 per month is still only £159 per month, hardly enough to pay her mortgage! I sincerely hope she has some savings, wouldn’t want her to experience ‘bankruptcy’ again
And she has a following of 116k... 0.05% of her following has signed up for the Really Great Group. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she has a following of 116k... 0.05% of her following has signed up for the Really Great Group. 🤦🏻‍♀️
How does she have 116k followers? I imagine it might be halved when people cull all the random influencers they follow when the pandemic is over.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does her tongue get in the way when she speaks? It drives me mad 😬

It seems like all the influencers that having nothing productive to offer the world have decided to start up these little communities that people have to pay to be part of. Courtneyadamo is running another.

Basically they live way beyond their means and now that there's a global pandemic nobody is relating to them so they are charging really dumb followers to be their friends. Its sad and has nothing to do with community, they're just grabby buggers.

Also who in the world is going to go to budget clem for advice on body positivity, she's always moaning about her body!
It sounds like she is speaking with something in her mouth tbh; very plum-y.

Reactions: 1

She has a lisp and a serious case of sinus (or something that makes her sound like she has a stuffy nose).

The few (probably three altogether) podcast episodes of hers I’ve listened to (I chose them based on curiosity of the guests), she is almost slurring her words too. Very unnatural host.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.