Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so fed up of seeing people moaning about how hard they have it during lockdown when both parents are at home and are most likely still earning.
therw are family’s living apart because they are nhs workers. Family’s not being paid, people who need daily support that aren’t getting it and im on my own 13 hours a day, 6days a week with a 4 month old who doesn’t sleep, and a 2yeAr old who is bouncing off the walls. My husband is a a key worker. And this is the first time I’ve vaguely moaned about it

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand the logic of him giving up work?! They could easily have put Greta in a nursery and the other two kids in school and managed fine. Why does an influencer need a their other half to be a stay at home parent. Really makes me laugh. Especially after her list about previous bankruptcy, you’d think they would be worried...
Because they’re as thick as tit and believe their own hype 😂

Reactions: 2
& narcissists. Everything they do in life is for gram “content” whether it making a cake or planting seeds on lockdown. They are all so attention seeking. I knew the insta mums & influencers would struggle with lockdown as they’re not getting the usual attention, free stuff, parties they crave

Reactions: 1
Don’t feel great about her ‘show us your roast’ thing.. a lot of people are struggling for food and money at the moment and this just feels boastful and a bit tone deaf to me. Read the room, Clemmie.

Reactions: 7
Don’t feel great about her ‘show us your roast’ thing.. a lot of people are struggling for food and money at the moment and this just feels boastful and a bit tone deaf to me. Read the room, Clemmie.
I thought that too, and also felt jealous of all her fresh veg!

For someone "nearly bankrupt" she b is tone deaf. She never actually truly struggled money or food wise, let's be honest.

Ooh someone screenshot her roast! Yes, it’s tone deaf, but what do we expect from this spoilt slob? I do love nitpicking over people’s idea of a roast dinner, though. When I still had Facebook I remember people that I realistically barely knew anymore posting their roasts, and I would just think 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I really don’t understand the logic of him giving up work?! They could easily have put Greta in a nursery and the other two kids in school and managed fine. Why does an influencer need a their other half to be a stay at home parent. Really makes me laugh. Especially after her list about previous bankruptcy, you’d think they would be worried...
Yes I don’t understand that fully either. I know drop offs and pickups are the stinker when you’re a working parent of multiple children and commuting so I do get that. But if she is the influencer one who is effectively dicking around on Insta and is therefore more flexible then I don’t understand why she couldn’t be the one doing, say the pickups at least.

For someone "nearly bankrupt" she b is tone deaf. She never actually truly struggled money or food wise, let's be honest.
That was always bullshit. She posted that after she had been on a longhaul family vacation!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I just can't: Tone Deaf should be her username. Please tell me she didn't say they were nearly bankrupt?
She did! In this article she talks about being almost bankrupt but also says they were going for weekends away 😂

‘You feel sick every time you return from being away for the weekend. How many dreaded brown envelopes will there be?’ Don’t think people who are in lots of financial trouble are going away for the weekend clemmie...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The whole bankruptcy was the thing that made me unfollow her.
At that time I was struggling financially. Seeing all the events, stuff they bought (or more likely were given) and holidays they were going on when apparently broke made me realise she was a bleeping tone deaf idiot who had no idea about real life, as it seemed she’d never undergone any hardship.

Reactions: 5
I feel a boring banging on about sobriety coming on. She's asking non drinkers for info. Silly cow!

Her latest stories just highlight what an absolute mess she is - blaming it on “unprecedented times” as if the situation wouldn’t be exactly the same in normal life. Everything she does just looks so mucky.

3E56A57E-2F6E-4F48-B451-7524CF058EFE.jpeg DD0CB62E-8157-4DAC-8F3A-6031F71470CE.jpeg 7584BF9F-4291-4C19-AFB3-AB93FACB1B67.png Her husband looks less like Mr Twit now he’s shaved his beard off and more like Barry Chuckle or Nigel Thornberry 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Have you seen her latest? A patreon page called the Really Great Group. £3 for insight into the big topics. First up ‘alcohol and me’. I suspect we’re going to see more and more influencers move away from Instagram to a closed site where only their fans comment. So far 20 people signed up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Have you seen her latest? A patreon page called the Really Great Group. £3 for insight into the big topics. First up ‘alcohol and me’. I suspect we’re going to see more and more influencers move away from Instagram to a closed site where only their fans comment. So far 20 people signed up.
Hahahahahahah. Oh my. I love how completely self unaware they are. As if anyone is going to pay to join her echo chamber. She’s got nothing to say and no clue about real life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.