Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so crass isn’t it.

And what’s her strategy if a member of that group is clearly really struggling with a bereavement?

Reactions: 5
It’s just so crass isn’t it.

And what’s her strategy if a member of that group is clearly really struggling with a bereavement?
To use that struggle for her own content and then forget about them. Ala every person who has written her a list or responded to her pre-podcast surveys.

Reactions: 9
I'm still stumped that someone with such a media background (as a pair they've worked in media, social media, she's been in charge of marketing and development hasn't she?) couldn't think of a better name than "The Really Great Group". It smacks of lack of effort and quick buck making

I have a love/hate relationship with CT. soooo many things grate....but i can’t look away!
What’s been really interesting (sorry if this has already been covered) is how little bloody content she has in lockdown! 90% of it has been ads and the rest has been a brain fart on a screen. You can literally see the cogs turning ‘duck. This is the household income. How do I make money out of this?! I have nothing interesting to say! Wait, there’s an ad. Thank God. Oooh, let’s get my followers to do my research for anew podcast. Quick shot of me doing some pull ups....nailed it!’.

I‘m not sure she knows what her purpose is on IG. I sure as hell don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just popped into Adele’s Insta to see THE photo and noticed that there’s a link to one of Clemmies lists in her bio? Weird! Assuming it’s old news and been there a while.

I’d bet she’ll get a reasonable amount of traffic from that at the moment!

I just popped into Adele’s Insta to see THE photo and noticed that there’s a link to one of Clemmies lists in her bio? Weird! Assuming it’s old news and been there a while.

I’d bet she’ll get a reasonable amount of traffic from that at the moment!
Same here I was like wtf ! I think one of Adele’s friend told her story to Budget Clemmie about her postpartum psychosis.

Reactions: 1
Same here I was like wtf ! I think one of Adele’s friend told her story to Budget Clemmie about her postpartum psychosis.
Yeah, Laura dockrill. They all started their MySpace pages at the same time back in the day with Kate Nash and lily Allen

Ugh I find her annoying.
Not sure why she plugs her 'sober' content so so much - why does she think people are so heavily interested?

Plus shes not sober she just doesn't drink anymore 🙄 it's so offensive to the people that genuinely struggle every day to stay sober

She was never an alcoholic. She's never been through recovery. She's teetotal, not sober. It's ghoulish of her to pretend she was ever an addict - with all the attendant trauma and mental health issues. It's like pretending to have a serious illness when you don't. Very, very off key.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Blurring our her kids faces is her latest pics is ridiculous. They’ve been all over her insta since they were born. It’s a bit too little, too late isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blurring our her kids faces is her latest pics is ridiculous. They’ve been all over her insta since they were born. It’s a bit too little, too late isn’t it?
If I saw her kids out in public I would most probably recognise who they were... And I don't even follow her that closely. As a parent how is that not disturbing to know?

Reactions: 6
If I saw her kids out in public I would most probably recognise who they were... And I don't even follow her that closely. As a parent how is that not disturbing to know?
I’m a nanny in their local area and I saw Ben and the kids in soft play. I knew who they all were, never having met them before just from insta. It was a very weird feeling!

Reactions: 2
It reminds me of a charity shop (no offense I LOVE charity shops !) but everything is just there and you have to find your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.