Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's highlighting her privilege today by complaining that it's taken two weeks for the police to get back to her about the rings that she left in a purse, in a pram, in an unlocked car šŸ˜¬ can not believe her attitude, all those people waiting to hear back after reporting an assault or a rape, and she's sat there tapping her spoilt little fingers in her stories complaining that the thief has moved out of their address "not surprising given the time frame" get fucked clemmie you arsewipe.
Has she got the ring back or is she still waiting?

Reactions: 1
I live in her area. Like many areas in London the local police stations have closed down due to cuts. Just over a week ago, a woman was at a local fete in the park and was attacked by a man in broad daylight. She was pushed to the ground, kicked in the mouth and lost most of her teeth. She hadnā€™t heard from the police after a week. The man had been identified. Which is more important? The police are overrun with crimes. They were also busy dealing with another non fatal stabbing of a resident in a local street. Thankfully those responsible have been apprehended.

Reactions: 9
Lusia Zissman said as much on a looselips podcast - how mental health is being bandied about as a fashion accessory, which does a disservice to actual mental health sufferes. it's like bellends referring to 'my OCD' when they mean they prefer a tidy house. Just twats.
Mental Health, Fundraising/charity and Trolls. All "current" and bandwagon jumping, without any real thought towards the serious nature of anything. It makes me livid.

I have to confess that I wrote a list for her some time ago. At the time I thought she was doing a good deed by trying to highlight issues that other people face/live with.

However, after sending her what I considered to be a draft of the final list, she replied to my email with something along the lines of ā€œaw thatā€™s awful for your family, can you send me a couple of photos to put with itā€.

She didnā€™t offer any advice on what Iā€™d written in terms of layout/style, and she didnā€™t edit it at all. Literally copied and pasted it onto her blog. As far as I was concerned Iā€™d written something meaningful and well thought out but Iā€™m not a professional in the blogging/writing/editing industry.

If I could do it again, I wouldnā€™t.

Me too. It felt odd.

Reactions: 6
I live in her area. Like many areas in London the local police stations have closed down due to cuts. Just over a week ago, a woman was at a local fete in the park and was attacked by a man in broad daylight. She was pushed to the ground, kicked in the mouth and lost most of her teeth. She hadnā€™t heard from the police after a week. The man had been identified. Which is more important? The police are overrun with crimes. They were also busy dealing with another non fatal stabbing of a resident in a local street. Thankfully those responsible have been apprehended.
Yes. I live near her too and she needs a better sense of perspective. I bet her family are Tory voters too and were happy with all the cuts provided they paid lower taxes.

Reactions: 9
I feel like sending her a message to say, the police are overworked on more important crimes than your rings. Maybe wait like all other people, and maybe it serves you right for leaving your items in an unlocked car.

I won't, be she does my head in thinking she is important.

Reactions: 5
Anyone read the latest list on her ā€˜mother of all listsā€™ it ends very abruptly. Like she didnā€™t copy and paste the whole thing.
Also they are really not lists are they just stories arranged in bullet form.

Reactions: 3
Anyone read the latest list on her ā€˜mother of all listsā€™ it ends very abruptly. Like she didnā€™t copy and paste the whole thing.
Also they are really not lists are they just stories arranged in bullet form.
Yes, Iā€™ve said that before. I do not understand why itā€™s entitled Mother of All Lists.

Reactions: 3
Yes, Iā€™ve said that before. I do not understand why itā€™s entitled Mother of All Lists.
I dont Read them often but everytime I do I think itā€™s not a list and donā€™t read one again for a longtime. How the hell she managed to get sponsorship, a podcast and live events off the back of them Iā€™ll never know.

Reactions: 5
I dont Read them often but everytime I do I think itā€™s not a list and donā€™t read one again for a longtime. How the hell she managed to get sponsorship, a podcast and live events off the back of them Iā€™ll never know.
Somebody must assume they are something they are not. For a long time I preferred her to other influencers, but these lists and her crap posts (ducolax šŸ’©), the rings, her attitude and the stupid lists that are not lists are just rubbish. I thought when she shared a ā€˜storyā€™ She was passionate about it (amazing one about prison) and that it would be a cause to be promoted and focused on, but she literally just posts someoneā€™s life and heart and soul and then moves on like itā€™s nothing. Sheā€™s just obsessed with giving up drinking. But my interpretation was of her being a wanky wineā€™oā€™clock, ginā€™oā€™clock pretentious twit not a full blown alcoholic. If she was a full blown alcoholic, fair play and would explain her dirty house, but if she just another mama winey she can duck right off. Itā€™s insulting and embarrassing to those with actual dependency. 3 months sober? You absolute twit. Say that to someone who has lost everything in life and struggles to not buy a cheap cider at 6am. Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has no idea of the real world does she?? I remember her talking about trying to conceive and trying to get sympathy when it took 6 months of trying or so and then the whole police & stolen rings debacle when they didnā€™t call back after 24 hours I canā€™t even talk about it annoys me so much. Her Nathan Barley style. Her gurning at the camera. Her continual gaffs and blaming them on dyslexia. Advertising šŸ’© medicine when she had never even tried it. Complaining about not being able to sell her very expensive home when lots of people will never be able own a home. The clique they all hang around with. Is she at soho farm house today I havenā€™t checked stories today but the same old crew & us just watching them have fun interspersed with some woke message as there always has to be a cause doesnā€™t there? Even though itā€™s ALL just for advertising purpose and lining pockets. She will only work with the charity that gives her most exposure and most freebies. She is a vile human

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People have been messaging to find out where she got pink lined paper from. Seriously?!

Who are these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no idea of the real world does she?? I remember her talking about trying to conceive and trying to get sympathy when it took 6 months of trying or so and then the whole police & stolen rings debacle when they didnā€™t call back after 24 hours I canā€™t even talk about it annoys me so much. Her Nathan Barley style. Her gurning at the camera. Her continual gaffs and blaming them on dyslexia. Advertising šŸ’© medicine when she had never even tried it. Complaining about not being able to sell her very expensive home when lots of people will never be able own a home. The clique they all hang around with. Is she at soho farm house today I havenā€™t checked stories today but the same old crew & us just watching them have fun interspersed with some woke message as there always has to be a cause doesnā€™t there? Even though itā€™s ALL just for advertising purpose and lining pockets. She will only work with the charity that gives her most exposure and most freebies. She is a vile human
UGG is at Soho today at some Get More Vits event. Is this linked to The Vitamin D project?

Reactions: 1
Hate all of her sober chat, hasnā€™t she been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the best part of the last 6 years, so how much was she really drinking. Just another bandwagon

Reactions: 6
Hate all of her sober chat, hasnā€™t she been pregnant and/or breastfeeding for the best part of the last 6 years, so how much was she really drinking. Just another bandwagon
Yes, this! Three pregnancies in six years plus time trying to conceive plus breastfeeding (if she abstained for that). Bandwagon indeed. She is just trying to use alcohol as a USP.

6A5BF3A0-C7F9-4485-8779-6550F19EB9C9.jpeg

There were rumblings that Clemmie pulled out of Bestival because of the lack of diversity in the lineup. Good on ā€˜er. And here she is showing them how diversity ought to be done, at her own event earlier this week. Go get ā€˜em Clemmie!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, this! Three pregnancies in six years plus time trying to conceive plus breastfeeding (if she abstained for that). Bandwagon indeed. She is just trying to use alcohol as a USP.

View attachment 41751

There were rumblings that Clemmie pulled out of Bestival because of the lack of diversity in the lineup. Good on ā€˜er. And here she is showing them how diversity ought to be done, at her own event earlier this week. Go get ā€˜em Clemmie!
She could have invited Candice Braithwaite at least. And her friend Kelechnekoff who has a pole dancing studio in Peckham.

She had a total of 7 rings stolen according to her stories. šŸ˜³

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

View attachment 41751

Yup - i've noticed a few middle class, white influencers who are happy to complain about lack of diversity at events they aren't invited too but as soon as they are there (or hosting them) then they couldn't care less. The recent Matalan / Hoxton Hotel / Alderhey hospital event that a load of influencers went to is another example.

Reactions: 7