Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a reply from the asa about clemmies haphazard declaring of adverts
View attachment 42594
duck sake, they really are a waste of time, aren’t they?

I thought the ASA did address gifts. Anything that could be seen as payment in lieu of promotion on their page. These brands aren’t sending them free tit just because they want to do something nice. Absolute joke.

Reactions: 2
How bleeping dare Clemmie Telford attend a climate change protest and speak of children inheriting a world that’s fucked? There is no one more propelled by consumerism, fast fashion and the pollution via air travel than influencers are. Every other post is about a holiday, or a new piece of clothing or another piece of tat that they’ve been given to flog to others. The hypocrisy is bleeping mind blowing.

In the same way that these cretins have jumped on mental health because the campaign surrounding it is in vogue they have jumped on climate change activism. Get to duck you Campaign Chameleon.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How bleeping dare Clemmie Telford attend a climate change protest and speak of children inheriting a world that’s fucked? There is no one more propelled by consumerism, fast fashion and the pollution via air travel than influencers are. Every other post is about a holiday, or a new piece of clothing or another piece of tat that they’ve been given to flog to others. The hypocrisy is bleeping mind blowing.

In the same way that these cretins have jumped on mental health because the campaign surrounding it is in vogue they have jumped on climate change activism. Get to duck you Campaign Chameleon.
Couldn't agree with you more. She's the epitome of mindless consumption and greed. Just another bandwagon to jump on.

Reactions: 9
yup, her and DLAM really get my goat on this. I know it needs bigger structural shifts to happen too but maybe they could start by stopping buying and shilling needless crappy fashion so publicly and taking a break from the flights to resource intensive resorts and skiing holidays. Grrrr.

Reactions: 6
yup, her and DLAM really get my goat on this. I know it needs bigger structural shifts to happen too but maybe they could start by stopping buying and shilling needless crappy fashion so publicly and taking a break from the flights to resource intensive resorts and skiing holidays. Grrrr.
Aww come on guys, Telford does her bit. She loves second hand stuff. Well selling on all the freebies she gets gifted to try to make us all buy, but still that’s just splitting hairs. 😆
Imagine if one of them was actually sincere and said something they really meant and not just for likes and cash...

Reactions: 8
Aww come on guys, Telford does her bit. She loves second hand stuff. Well selling on all the freebies she gets gifted to try to make us all buy, but still that’s just splitting hairs. 😆
Imagine if one of them was actually sincere and said something they really meant and not just for likes and cash...
heheh
The thing is I'm sure they think they *mean* it but i think they're just too (wilfully?) obtuse and dripping with privilege and entitlement to fully grasp or reflect on the hypocrisy of their actions and content and change their schilling, grabby, materialistic ways. It's how they somehow earn a living after all. Icky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't want to hear about climate change from any of them. There is nothing they wont use for self promotion and money - body positivity, mental health, financial difficulties, addiction. It's all a thin veneer and a total sham. They are saleswomen and have nothing to offer anyone beyond that. But given how they have spent years grifting for obscene piles of free stuff, flights and holidays and selling unaffordable materialist tit to new mothers...they can really all sit down when it comes to climate change.

I don't want to hear about climate change from any of them. There is nothing they wont use for self promotion and money - body positivity, mental health, financial difficulties, addiction. It's all a thin veneer and a total sham. They are saleswomen and have nothing to offer anyone beyond that. But given how they have spent years grifting for obscene piles of free stuff, flights and holidays and selling unaffordable materialist tit to new mothers...they can really all sit down when it comes to climate change.

Superbly put.

Reactions: 3
Clemmie either hasn’t heard of Google reviews and Trip Advisor, or she is on a hunt for free stuff again. Shameless.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Of course she’s on the beg. It’s exactly what she does. It’s embarrassing.

I’ve had messages from her in the past. She she’s absolutely no wrong doing and thinks she’s some sort of public saint.

Reactions: 1
How do we feel about Clemmie “borrowing” images off a company to put on her grid. That is copyright theft even tagging them doesn’t evade copyright.
I would be pretty peeved if she used my well taken (possibly professionally) images to increase her engagement.
You would think that someone who has worked for Insta and Facebook would be more aware of image theft and copywrite law.

How do we feel about Clemmie “borrowing” images off a company to put on her grid. That is copyright theft even tagging them doesn’t evade copyright.
I would be pretty peeved if she used my well taken (possibly professionally) images to increase her engagement.
You would think that someone who has worked for Insta and Facebook would be more aware of image theft and copywrite law.
I think she believes the exposure on her page will make up for such things. What with her being so influential and all. Despite the shop she nicked the pic from being based in Australia, and said influence meaning naff all there. If I were them I wouldn't want anything representing my company on the same grid as her manky house and crusty knickers.

057409ED-BEB2-46EC-8B5B-6FA92960A7C4.jpeg

Why would anyone post this? After her rank dirty knickers and dirty floor.? All those hours talking into her phone and posting tit whilst Ben looks after the kids, tidy and clean your house, you live like a woman.

(Not being gender biased here, it’s just she appears to do duck all. If I was posting photos of my house it would be clean, Ben should be equally ashamed and clean his bleeping house too)

Reactions: 4
Has she got her house under offer yet? I’m looking to move within the same area and could go and have a shufti.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 43251
Why would anyone post this? After her rank dirty knickers and dirty floor.? All those hours talking into her phone and posting tit whilst Ben looks after the kids, tidy and clean your house, you live like a woman.

(Not being gender biased here, it’s just she appears to do duck all. If I was posting photos of my house it would be clean, Ben should be equally ashamed and clean his bleeping house too)
She's really making her brand the slummiest of slummy mummies. Yes having kids and work and other people's lists to copy and paste involves letting things go from time to time but there's a difference between not living in a show home and wallowing in filth. I find the whole ultra slummy mummy thing (and the FOD style of hapless dad but he's obviously another thread) such a put upon act excruciating. I have two small kids and I manage to pop any heavily soiled clothing in the washing machine without the need to have it littering my bathroom for days on end and documenting it online.