Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm.... is it just me being a bit pedantic or is the grey floor on the right of her latest story really, incredibly filthy?
I thought the exact same! The level of filth that they live in shocks me every time. I don’t understand how they thinks it’s healthy or normal- and don’t get my wrong, I have two young kiddies so my house is far from spotless, but it’s not dirty. Also, whoever called them “the Twits” ref Roald Dahl....I LOVE this!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She's been playing the grubby slummy mummy for a while and still no Hinch like cleaning freebies. I wonder if she'll move on trying to find another niche soon.

Reactions: 2
Could she not just find a proper job I say. The stress of unsuccessfully trying to support a family by a terrible insta account must be so hard. Where is the life plan? What happens in 1/5/10 years time?

Reactions: 7
Could she not just find a proper job I say. The stress of unsuccessfully trying to support a family by a terrible insta account must be so hard. Where is the life plan? What happens in 1/5/10 years time?
I thought she had a job beyond her insta account?

Urghhhhhh showing us a (weird) shop on her stories. Doesn't declare the freebie until the 5th story! She is so frustrating!
The concept of the shop is so unappealing. Sleepwear you can wear outside but it's also just tracksuits? I couldn't give a flying duck what anyone feels comfortable wearing but I feel like dressing 'from bed to street' is a step too far.

Reactions: 7
She looks like a little child in her latest story. What the f is with her fashion sense. Awful weird woman. How does she step out the house or look in the mirror without cringing! Not to mention her hair! Needs a wash and a brush STAT!

Reactions: 1
She looks like a little child in her latest story. What the f is with her fashion sense. Awful weird woman. How does she step out the house or look in the mirror without cringing! Not to mention her hair! Needs a wash and a brush STAT!
I instantly thought “whose little girl is that”. Then I saw the gifted sack of potatoes she calls a tracksuit.

I instantly thought “whose little girl is that”. Then I saw the gifted sack of potatoes she calls a tracksuit.
Me too, I thought it was a child until I clicked e next story and she was in the same outfit!! She is a weirdo!! She dresses like a toddler.

• Haha
Me too, I thought it was a child until I clicked e next story and she was in the same outfit!! She is a weirdo!! She dresses like a toddler.
I can’t get over that fact that that’s what she wore to her grandma’s 100th birthday,HER 100 BIRTHDAY! My grandma would of smacked me on the head for showing up dress like that to visit her, let alone on her birthday, make an effort Clemmie! She’s so sloppy

I can’t get over that fact that that’s what she wore to her grandma’s 100th birthday,HER 100 BIRTHDAY! My grandma would of smacked me on the head for showing up dress like that to visit her, let alone on her birthday, make an effort Clemmie! She’s so sloppy
Is she in an actual tracksuit? 😁😁, God she’s so basic.

Ah. I thought she had a "proper job" working for Facebook or something and the other things were sort of side-lines.
She does freelance creative and social media consultancy on the side I believe.

I get that, but telfords promotion of it, makes it sound ridiculous. And actually I honestly believe it’s normal for babies to cry a huge amount. What is ‘more than normal’? Just more than a baby that cries ‘less than normal’. Maybe mine were all broken.
From reading the list, it’s a mum describing her experience of a baby that appears to cry all or most of the day. I think many people expect a baby that only cries for something and not one they just cries whether anything is wrong or not. It helped a friend of mine who has a baby that seems to be crying if not asleep, although it’s slowly improving.