Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she shares an old list, the graphic says ‘on from the archives’ and it annoys me SO MUCH every time. I really want to message her and tell her it’s ONE, but she’ll lose her tit and block me I’m sure!

Reactions: 5
Same story over and over. She exploits people. It’s bad enough that she doesn’t pay her contributors but to just copy and paste the text without proof reading, checking the formatting or making ANY effort whatsoever is so insulting. Is that how she got Insta famous?

Reactions: 8
Same story over and over. She exploits people. It’s bad enough that she doesn’t pay her contributors but to just copy and paste the text without proof reading, checking the formatting or making ANY effort whatsoever is so insulting. Is that how she got Insta famous?
It’s so lazy that

Reactions: 3
I did correct her once. I thought spelling heroine as heroin needed changing as it made the whole piece read wrong. Anyway i got jumped on so just deleted all my comments in the end. I just think it's basic proofreading she should be getting someone else to do (paying for) if she wants this to look professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People with dyslexia have a tendency to double and triple check their work. I hate how people who are just bad spellers use a legitimate difficulty as an excuse for being sloppy.
Yes I agree. My best friend and my partner are both dyslexic and both of them will ask me to proof read their work (BF is a mature student, partner gets me to proof read his important work emails) because they know their spelling and grammar will be all over the place and they care about making the right impression. There’s no excuse for being sloppy.

Reactions: 2
I also had a list published. The formatting I used did not translate to her page and it looked dreadful (and made me look like I didn’t care). She also managed to mis-refer to an important person in the intro which changed the whole premise of what I had written 😔
I had a list published by her about a year ago... she didn’t even reply to me! She’d put a post up asking for lists on a topic that is very personal to me, I was interested in telling my story so I emailed her a draft list with a covering email, she didn’t reply but the next thing I knew my list was published! No warning, no editing or discussion with me! My list mentioned a family member and I hadn’t even spoken to them to ask their permission for the list to go public and CT had published it! She had literally just copied and pasted it from my original email, no formatting, no spell check etc.. it was only a first draft!! But worse than that she didn’t even reply to me or communicate with me in any way to say thank you etc. It was like.. she got what she needed, tick, onto the next!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I had a list published by her about a year ago... she didn’t even reply to me! She’d put a post up asking for lists on a topic that is very personal to me, I was interested in telling my story so I emailed her a draft list with a covering email, she didn’t reply but the next thing I knew my list was published! No warning, no editing or discussion with me! My list mentioned a family member and I hadn’t even spoken to them to ask their permission for the list to go public and CT had published it! She had literally just copied and pasted it from my original email, no formatting, no spell check etc.. it was only a first draft!! But worse than that she didn’t even reply to me or communicate with me in any way to say thank you etc. It was like.. she got what she needed, tick, onto the next!!
That's terrible!

Reactions: 3
So wrong, so unprofessional, so bloody rude and so un-feminist and exploitative of predominantly women's experiences and stories! So sorry for everyone who has been treated like this. How has she managed to make this her full time, sole breadwinner job?

Reactions: 9
So wrong, so unprofessional, so bloody rude and so un-feminist and exploitative of predominantly women's experiences and stories! So sorry for everyone who has been treated like this. How has she managed to make this her full time, sole breadwinner job?
I think her days are numbered. The tide is turning. Overexposing your kids, leaving a huge Internet footprint of personal information on them and the family, exploiting other women to buy tat and getting people to share personal stories for your own financial gain is not cool. Also ditching mod and fake friendships? That woman helped her birth her kid? Was it all for the squares? The instahuns days are limited.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, she hasn’t published ^that^ many lists, so the fact that there are more than one or two of us here who have contributed and had equally crappy experiences with her says so much.

Jesus Christ. Tickets for Honestly Live are £27.50?!? Imagine if she even made just the small gesture of offering a free ticket to her list contributors!!

I am so so so angry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have no words. Imagine being so lazy and unprofessional you think it’s OK to do that.

Reactions: 6
People with dyslexia have a tendency to double and triple check their work. I hate how people who are just bad spellers use a legitimate difficulty as an excuse for being sloppy.
Agreed, I would love to see all of their official diagnosis. Like OCD and anxiety, they belittle real conditions.

I'm so angry for you! I do some writing professionally and no editor would ever, ever treat a writer like that. I'm so sorry that happened. I wish all of you that were treated badly could speak out/ publically retract your articles and submit them elsewhere. But I understand why you'd feel you can't.

It's so exploitative. She just needs her lists to justify her existence, but let's face it, she gets instamum gigs cos she sells her family's privacy and intimate moments with her children. Not for her actual 'creative talent'. I feel especially sorry for her youngest whose birth, breastfeeding journey, the lot has been plastered all over the internet forever.

Reactions: 4
Exactly the same for my list, hence ending up with awful formatting. And then no warning about it or when it would be published. Made me sad 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It would be nice for her to give something jack to the kind people who have provided lists for her? Maybe share out the many gifted items she gets??

That’s disgusting. The arrogance of her. To think she can treat people like that and that she wouldn’t get found out.

Reactions: 2
Everyone who sent her a list and had it published on her blog / insta account without any further discussion or fee agreement should send her an invoice.

Reactions: 8
I wish the press woukd pick up on do a article on how clemmie Telford and her lists exploited women.

Reactions: 12