Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’m reading in regard to the way she trays people who writes lists for her blog. I used to like reading those list and started following her a while ago. I was under the impression that she had met the writers, had a long chat with them and did some research about the topics mentioned on the list. Like some journalist work of some kind ! I can’t believe the laziness behind all this it is revolting. And trying to treat such an important issue like PND and psychosis so lightly is insulting as well. Louis Theroux probably did months of investigating with great result by the way. She’s a disgrace and a wannabe journalist who doesn’t have an ounce of work ethic. Unfollow !
I could have written your post, I joined tattle after the MOD fall out and I was surprised to find a thread about CT, but after reading how she's treated people who entrusted her with really really sensitive stuff I'm appalled, quite honestly. I normally answer her polls but can't bring myself to anymore.

Reactions: 8
This is why people like CT advertising Johnson and Johnson make me so annoyed - more lack of research and disregard for ethics. How as a woman could you promote a multinational like this?

In the news today

Hundreds of women left in debilitating pain by faulty transvaginal mesh devices have won a landmark case against multinational giant Johnson & Johnson.

Reactions: 5
This is ethically very very uncomfortable to see. I cannot believe how little insight she has into herself and her actions. Does she really think a Instagram poll is a reasonable mechanism to understand more about port partum psychosis? It’s a bleeping medical emergency!

Why on earth would so over privileged free loading, grabby instamum need to even delve into that? Oh yeah, to line their own bloody pockets.
It's for her crappy podcast
Doesn’t she need actual people to interview though? But, she’s certainly a sly one.

This is why people like CT advertising Johnson and Johnson make me so annoyed - more lack of research and disregard for ethics. How as a woman could you promote a multinational like this?

In the news today

Hundreds of women left in debilitating pain by faulty transvaginal mesh devices have won a landmark case against multinational giant Johnson & Johnson.
& as soon as the other instamums post about boycotting J&J (only to appear woke and caring) she will jump on that bandwagon too. ALL FOR MONEY AND GREED. I believe nothing she says

Reactions: 2
Just seen on her post that although she is at the event for The Big Sleep Out she is now- for personal reasons- not sleeping out!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I could have written your post, I joined tattle after the MOD fall out and I was surprised to find a thread about CT, but after reading how she's treated people who entrusted her with really really sensitive stuff I'm appalled, quite honestly. I normally answer her polls but can't bring myself to anymore.

Likewise!

Reactions: 1
As soon as I seen her story I had to jump right one. Aim how when flicking through her stories I just KNEW at one point there would be a disclaimer about how she isn't actually sleeping out herself!

Wonder what her person reasons are? We all know it's not baby sitting issues, poor Ben is at home playing mother goose.

No, god forbid she actually had to sleep on a floor for a night & not her #gifted bed.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she has her period and wasn’t gifted any of those *period pants* - but why ask for a sleeping bag, huh CT?

Reactions: 2
'due to personal reasons' that woman is an embarrassment! After publicly begging for a £1000 sleeping bag and presumably not getting one because companies know better she's now not sleeping out. She should be ashamed of herself! IF ONLY THOSE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SLEEPING ROUGH TONIGHT WITH NO SLEEPING BAG HAD THAT CHOICE! how bleeping insulting, she's out there chatting about how horrible it is for people to sleep rough, she's been asked to make a statement and try it herself for one night, in a safe place with loads of others and she can't even do that.Bloody personal reasons! I hope all her privilege disappears one day and she's left with nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Cannot believe she isn’t doing it?! What could possibly be the reason for not doing it!? I’m sure lots of homeless people would rather not do it. Unfortunately many don’t have a choice.
Not only that. Begging for an all season sleeping bag?! Many homeless don’t have that. And it also looks like they are sleeping indoors?! Hardly the same? 1000 people huddled together isn’t the same as a single person sleeping rough alone out in the cold/rain/snow etc! She’s a joke. Unfollowing her.

Reactions: 14
Poor poppets not got her £1000 all seasons sleeping bag. She can’t be expected to sleep out in a standard one borrowed from a neighbour

Reactions: 3
Having heard how she treats her contributors, seeing how she "researches" her podcast, her lack of interaction with people telling her very intimate and personal things, I'm finally unfollowing. She could be great and really interesting but she's too lazy/sloppy/granny. I can't believe she's not doing the sleep out after bleating on about it for weeks.

Poor poppets not got her £1000 all seasons sleeping bag. She can’t be expected to sleep out in a standard one borrowed from a neighbour
Whilst tucked into what is essentially a large envelope!

Reactions: 5
Is cold and rainy today. Surely you can’t expect her to sleep out!?!? She’s back at home drinking a sober g&t and doing some “research”

Reactions: 3