Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a passive aggressive response from CT!
Morning all,

New lurker here. Enjoying these honest, upfront chats immensely.

Just wanted to say I don’t think CT gives one stuff about the normals who comment on her page.

When she quite ridiculously left her very expensive and emotionally important wedding and engagement rings in the buggy which was subsequently stolen from her car I felt so sorry for her. She was saying she’ll never see them again and they’d soon be sold at cash converters.

One look at the giant diamonds in her heritage engagement ring told me otherwise. I left comments telling her not to worry and that sort of ring will be flagged up as “dodgy” and she’ll get it back in a few days. She couldn’t even be bothered to like my comments. That’s one press on a screen to say “I’ve seen it, thanks love”.

A few days later...we’ll whodathunkit...the ring is returned. I congratulated her and told her that would happen.

Nothing, nadda, blanked. I unfollowed.

Reactions: 42
I don't get these lists.

Someone else writes them.
She doesn't even edit them
She doesn't pay the contributors
Yet gets all the glory and any financial benefit from engagement of her lists site through advertising and her associated Insta maybe some follow because her lists seem give her more substance than if she was just another mummy influencer.

In that live last night she had technical problems signing on ironic someone who worked tech giant Facebook.
But also she waffles and seemed so lifeless compared to tova she was crap.
If any of the contributors to her lists are here , could they say what was the attraction of sending her one if there’s no payment or recognition from her . It must have taken time and effort so what was the pull?

Reactions: 2
If any of the contributors to her lists are here , could they say what was the attraction of sending her one if there’s no payment or recognition from her . It must have taken time and effort so what was the pull?
I had a story to tell & she had a platform of people who I hope read it and took something from it.

Reactions: 4
I live a life that has quite a few misconceptions surrounding it (that sounds way more exciting than it really is but hopefully you get what I mean) I wanted to address some of those misconceptions.

Also, and perhaps more embarrassingly, I felt that getting published by her would be an achievement. My background is in PR/Comms and I was on maternity leave at the time, considering going freelance as a copywriter. This felt like a good opportunity to dip my toe in the water. As it goes, I did get a few messages after it was published that turned into paid opportunities so at least something did come from it.

Nevertheless, I still feel cross with myself that I didn’t call her out on her crappy, unprofessional behaviour towards me. I wrote about some deeply personal things (which admittedly I chose to do - she didn’t drag that info out of me) but not once did she say anything like ‘thank you for sharing that’.

Anyway, lesson learned. That whole community is full of self serving cow bags, who are still stuck in the ‘mean girls’ world from high school.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I live a life that has quite a few misconceptions surrounding it (that sounds way more exciting than it really is but hopefully you get what I mean) I wanted to address some of those misconceptions.

Also, and perhaps more embarrassingly, I felt that getting published by her would be an achievement. My background is in PR/Comms and I was on maternity leave at the time, considering going freelance as a copywriter. This felt like a good opportunity to dip my toe in the water. As it goes, I did get a few messages after it was published that turned into paid opportunities so at least something did come from it.

Nevertheless, I still feel cross with myself that I didn’t call her out on her crappy, unprofessional behaviour towards me. I wrote about some deeply personal things (which admittedly I chose to do - she didn’t drag that info out of me) but not once did she say anything like ‘thank you for sharing that’.

Anyway, lesson learned. That whole community is full of self serving cow bags, who are still stuck in the ‘mean girls’ world from high school.
It’s the bad manners and lack of professionalism from her towards her contributors that is far worse than any begging for free stuff on her page . It shows her to be unpleasant and rude rather than just a dim posh woman who doesn’t want to pay for stuff.

Reactions: 9
So did she say if she was gifted the £1000 sleeping bag that she was then going to sell that she would give the money raised to the charity? Or was that not covered?

Yes she said she’d sell it and donate the money to Centre Point. But she would have had to do a post of her sleeping rough to raise awareness for homelessness and hashtag a gifted £1,000 sleeping bag in the post! Tone-deaf to say the least. And in very bad taste.

Reactions: 5
The woman has a much storied storage unit full of stuff with all their camping gear so how the hell does she not have a sleeping bag?

Reactions: 10
The woman has a much storied storage unit full of stuff with all their camping gear so how the hell does she not have a sleeping bag?
She said she usually used a duvet when she camps if memory serves me correctly.

I bet she has sleeping bags
I refuse to believe she doesn't have one either! Also in the beg she asked for it to be a special four seasons sleeping bag, that was the cherry on top for her absolutely not getting it.

• Haha
A few days later...we’ll whodathunkit...the ring is returned. I congratulated her and told her that would happen.

Nothing, nadda, blanked. I unfollowed.
These instamums ego is huge, they're making 6 figures with piss easy work + a shed load of untaxed benefits and believe they're on a higher level to the plebs they infuence.

Many on their comments only do so as they're desperate to be an instamum themselves. They'd stab anyone in the back if it would help progress themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I see she is asking people for their experiences as a SAHP and specifically dads. You could ask your own husband Clemmie! Surely being in this set up yourself right now you can have a huge understanding already??

Reactions: 6
I see she is asking people for their experiences as a SAHP and specifically dads. You could ask your own husband Clemmie! Surely being in this set up yourself right now you can have a huge understanding already??
[/QUOTE
Yeah her husband could write a *list* for her, and she could do a podcast interviewing him. 🤢
I want to know the brand of sleeping bag that costs £1k. Anyone?

It makes me mad that she is asking for mh stories and it's all a ad yet again! She's after the top dog vacancy clearly and just following in the disaster of MOD

She was useless with my list too, and it was incredibly personal and I spent ages on it. Didn’t even let me know when it would go live, I saw it by chance scrolling one day!
So rude! I’ve always had her down as the archetypal mean girl with a stuck up resting witch face and thinks she’s better/cooler than everyone else 🙄

Such a passive aggressive response from CT!
Yeah yeah, obviously you are so so much busier than every other person and people should think themselves lucky that you even read their messages let alone reply. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Think she sees herself as the new Jane Garvey, or even Emily Maitlis. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I personally think she should give up this influencer thing, she constantly puts her foot in it, lives in a little middle class bubble and by all accounts, isn’t very nice to the contributors to her lists.

Reactions: 8