Clemmie Telford #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has she been doing those *lists*? It’s utterly gobsmacking that she steals someone’s hard work without getting them to sign any kind of release or without a fee.

Reactions: 5
That’s disgusting. The arrogance of her. To think she can treat people like that and that she wouldn’t get found out.
Getting found out probably never crossed her mind just as it never crossed her mind to treat her contributors with dignity and respect. Because she obviously thinks she's done nothing wrong/is justified somehow in what she's doing. Otherwise she would do differently. So arrogant.

Reactions: 3
If she hasn’t paid for the contributions then the authors still own the IP. You should all contact her and ask her to remove your work from her website.

Reactions: 20
There are lots of outlets that can't pay writers. But if the lists are a key part of her business she should factor in payments to her business budget esp as she profits from them. If she can't pay she can at least respect the writer's work by communicating with them, proofing and formatting. There are lots of outlets out there who'd be interested in your words. I say, retract your work from her site and publish elsewhere.

If she hasn’t paid for the contributions then the authors still own the IP. You should all contact her and ask her to remove your work from her website.
Yep. I guess she didn't get anyone to sign a release form or contract.

Reactions: 4
I wish the press woukd pick up on do a article on how clemmie Telford and her lists exploited women.
Yes I can’t believe how many people have said on here how badly they were treated or felt after doing a list for her. She needs to know this!! She can’t go on behaving like this her day will come. Who is actually listening to her podcast? She’s so unlikeable. Is it just a big jerk circle ..other influencers liking and commenting on her posts saying how good she is only because that want to climb the ladder

Reactions: 10
The Daily Mail would probably be interested in this, seeing as she’s a friend of MoD.

The Daily Mail would probably be interested in this, seeing as she’s a friend of MoD.
Oh gowsh yes. Daily mail would love this! If your reading daily mail please remember all the body positivity paid ads and laxatives? Are you even allowed to advertise meds?

Reactions: 3
“How would you describe post-partum psychosis?!” Is she honestly expecting a short, snappy response on an IG poll to what is a severe mental health emergency 🙄 Based on the accounts of how she treats people who are providing her blog content, I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone begins to open up to her about this over Instagram stories!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
“How would you describe post-partum psychosis?!” Is she honestly expecting a short, snappy response on an IG poll to what is a severe mental health emergency 🙄 Based on the accounts of how she treats people who are providing her blog content, I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone begins to open up to her about this over Instagram stories!
I felt exactly the same when I saw that. Exploiting her followers and probably not showing them the kind of care and respect they deserve. Also, is that what she considers research? Just asking a probably not representative sample to response in 140 characters or less?!

Reactions: 2
Makes me so mad about the psychosis stuff. Exploiting people for her own needs.

Louis Theroux made a programme about post natal depression and psychosis.

What is Telford’s game in posting those questions? Another list?

Reactions: 8
This is how she does 'research' for her podcast. The way the questions are asked just sounds flippant. Not to mention lazy. And yeah, it's pretty wrong ethically to be asking such personal questions without fully/clearly disclosing how and where answers will be used.

Reactions: 9
Louis Theroux made a programme about post natal depression and psychosis.

What is Telford’s game in posting those questions? Another list?
I watched that, one of the mums said that instamums made her feel incredibly inadequate as a mother, she felt she should be buying lots of stuff and this in hindsight was the start of her downward spiral.

Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked and upset and angry about her treatment of people who have contributed to her ‘lists’. What a fucker.

Reactions: 6
I watched that, one of the mums said that instamums made her feel incredibly inadequate as a mother, she felt she should be buying lots of stuff and this in hindsight was the start of her downward spiral.
that's so sad and something I wish these instagrammers would reflect on more. It would be something of value for CT to explore in her podcast, reflecting explicitly on the role and responsibility of instagrammers in relation to motherhood and mental health.

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe what I’m reading in regard to the way she trays people who writes lists for her blog. I used to like reading those list and started following her a while ago. I was under the impression that she had met the writers, had a long chat with them and did some research about the topics mentioned on the list. Like some journalist work of some kind ! I can’t believe the laziness behind all this it is revolting. And trying to treat such an important issue like PND and psychosis so lightly is insulting as well. Louis Theroux probably did months of investigating with great result by the way. She’s a disgrace and a wannabe journalist who doesn’t have an ounce of work ethic. Unfollow !

Reactions: 11
This is ethically very very uncomfortable to see. I cannot believe how little insight she has into herself and her actions. Does she really think a Instagram poll is a reasonable mechanism to understand more about port partum psychosis? It’s a bleeping medical emergency!

Why on earth would so over privileged free loading, grabby instamum need to even delve into that? Oh yeah, to line their own bloody pockets.

Reactions: 16
This is ethically very very uncomfortable to see. I cannot believe how little insight she has into herself and her actions. Does she really think a Instagram poll is a reasonable mechanism to understand more about port partum psychosis? It’s a bleeping medical emergency!

Why on earth would so over privileged free loading, grabby instamum need to even delve into that? Oh yeah, to line their own bloody pockets.

This. I'm just gobsmacked that her research is an instagram poll. More evidence of the instafluencers riding roughshod over their followers. It is appalling.

Reactions: 5
I've been involved in research ethics and is it HIGHLY unethical not to tell people how and where their answers will be used. Not to mention that the questions and responses may provoke trauma, re-traumatising people without signposting to the necessary pyschosocial support.

I'd message her with this info but she probably wouldn't react too kindly to the FREE professional advice. I hope she's reading her and reflecting on her work.

Reactions: 16