Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in the shops every day buying more food? She lives alone, has been in contact with two people she claims have the virus but she’s going out, buying tit she can’t need because she’s never out of the bloody supermarket when she should be going home and staying there! ☹

Reactions: 4
If she’s been in and out of different shops tonight why isn’t she doing her elderly grandmothers shopping? She even said her nana is going out tomorrow for her shopping. Get it for her dani!

• Angry
She's a selfish idiot. Also poor Storm having to deal with her 24 hours a day now! The dog will lose the will to live listening to her ramble on Instagram at every opportunity 🙄

Reactions: 1
When she calls storms name the dog just ignores her 🤣🤣🤣 no reaction at all . Is that normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thought dogs react to their owners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG her eyebrows are very harsh today 😳
They remind me of tadpoles 🤣
She’s such a super hero getting her nan some milk . She wanted half a days holiday from next year to do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no wonder her work said no 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Question: does everyone use impulse as actual deodorant? Or is it used as perfume? 😐
I thought this too, it’s definitely just a body spray.. I’d hate to sit near her at work no wonder they’re always sending her to the shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice how black her nails were 🤮 can’t cope! Scruffy scruffy girl!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She has such an attitude on her stories talking about having to help her parents! Such a spoilt brat!

My thought exactly. She's young and able to help her parents some older people don't have anyone to help them out. Plus I don't think she should have direct contact anyway. She's just lazy and wants them to run around after Her!

Is she bleeping stupid! What part of separate from households doesn’t she understand.. her parents can online shop.. she is saying she can be classed a career ... no love sit at home and do your job! She is one of them morons that wants to catch it to say she bleeping had it 😭👊🏽 Stupid stupid child! I am a frontline worker with a husband at home isolating we are taking extreme measures to protect him.. people like her who need a wake up call! Stupid! The self pity, laziness, and poor diet is about to come 10 fold 🤯 I can’t stand her and exaggerated K’s, eyebrows, and minty attitude that matches her minty nails 👊🏽 Someone needs to knock her off her pedestal ✊🏼

She's a full fledged bam and thinks the world revolves around her 🙄. She needs a reality check. Also hilarious that she admitted her dad owns her house, where previously she's said she owns it.

Reactions: 2
If her parents need food just set it at their doorstep. A lot of people are having to do that. But oh no she will go out shopping as normal then just think it's ok to walk into their house and carry on probably bring the bloody dog as well. I reckon she's a spoilt brat coz her parents do seem very good to her now it's her turn to repay them back but for God's sake don't go into their environment. Probably wants to work from home to so she can be even more lazy.

Reactions: 1
She is painfully boring. Painfully. Imagine being stuck in a lift with her telling you about her day in minute detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dreading all the running about she’s going to have to do? Shopping for her parents and nan at a time like this. You couldn’t make it up. Why does she do all these stories? Every single night. She must talk to her phone for an hour a night. Why does she think anyone could possibly be interested in what she’s doing, a minute by minute account of her day.

I’m sorry. I’ve only just found this account and I’m sure it’s been mentioned a million time’s already, but i couldn’t just say nothing!! What on earth are those eyebrows all about?? Someone please explain!

• Haha