Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads here my user name is v similar to my account names and I’m blocked on both

• Wow
Reactions: 2
LOL I'm glad in a way. Maybe now she'll stop posting every mundane thought she has for thousands of followers and actually do some productive like sort out her health.

Reactions: 3
She wants to sort her health out! She is my age and her health is of a 40/50 year old labourer not of a office worker who does jack tit in her spare time! She emphasised today she never went into her parents house.. her lies everyday get out of control 🤯 someone pass her an oath 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Why was she at her parents house again anyway? She got shopping for them the other day. She should be staying in not out running about every day. God I miss her bullshit 😂😂

I’d love her to have a day in the life of me! I’m aware that there are lots of people worse off than me, but I’m in CHRONIC pain 24/7 I still manage to do most things (without moaning!) and I also care for my Nan - as in properly care for her, not just take her a bottle of milk every so often! I’m up half the night in pain, but I still carry on and I certainly don’t moan to bloody Instagram how hard done by I am!
I couldn’t bare her crap anymore which is why I unfollowed. Mum and Dad have to change my bed, or walk storm, Nans doing my gardening so I can rest etc etc! Selfish, spoiled woman she is!

• Angry
The way she pronounces stuff makes my blood boil!!! Leakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeee like it’s just leak! Moaning about the radiator leaking .. guarantee her dad works because he is paying half that house! She wants a reality check the self centred little girl! She is the girl that cries and calls in sick if she stumped her toe 🤣 stumpy no nailed toe 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously needs to tone that voice down 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

I’d love her to have a day in the life of me! I’m aware that there are lots of people worse off than me, but I’m in CHRONIC pain 24/7 I still manage to do most things (without moaning!) and I also care for my Nan - as in properly care for her, not just take her a bottle of milk every so often! I’m up half the night in pain, but I still carry on and I certainly don’t moan to bloody Instagram how hard done by I am!
I couldn’t bare her crap anymore which is why I unfollowed. Mum and Dad have to change my bed, or walk storm, Nans doing my gardening so I can rest etc etc! Selfish, spoiled woman she is!
she’s like a child ffs!

I can't watch her now but I can assume she's still moaning and hasn't improved her hygiene at all!!

Reactions: 1
Just checked and she's still private which has saved my sanity!!! I honestly think I'd be even more depressed right now if I'd been watching her pointless stories all week.

I can't watch her now but I can assume she's still moaning and hasn't improved her hygiene at all!!
She not been on much , she’s had a headache for 3 days 🙄
Moaning about her back 🙄
And yes she has greasy hair and worn the same clothes all week 😬
The most exciting thing in her life that has happened is her radiator was leaking and her electric toothbrush wouldn’t charge 😱😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh I'm really not missing anything then!! Probably now coz she actually doesn't have to go into an office to work she's most likely not even having her weekly bath and hairwash 🤢🤢surprised daddy wasn't round to fix her radiator you know with it being such an emergency 🙄

Reactions: 1
What the duck!! Obviously her family don't mean much to her if she's having them in her house. No matter what I wouldn't risk having mine around me at all. As usual it's obviously about her and as long as she's ok duck everyone else family included

After doing some Facebook snooping (extreme boredom has set in) I've concluded that she hasn't locked her Instagram due to knowledge of this thread. I don't think she knows about it. Instead I think it's do with her ex husband and his new wife having a baby around 2 weeks ago. The timeline kind of matches up. Also if she did know about this thread there's NO WAY she'd be able to keep quiet about it on her stories. She would go on a full rant for days.

• Wow