Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to follow her but find her SO moany and depressing now. She seems down and lonely which is a shame but stop recording your face along with terrible eyebrows, whilst you’re feeling tit - it’s boring and pointless.

Reactions: 5
I followed her off the back of littlehomebird shouting her out and she used to be really good to watch, but she does too much talking now and so many are doing this whole talk, talk, talk now, but nobody is interested half the time as it's usually boring. But I do like this girl and feel somewhat sorry for her as she got bullied terribly at one point.

Reactions: 2
This woman! All she does is moan constantly. It's so depressing. For some reason I can't look away - I really wish I could stop watching her stories because they drive me mad.

Reactions: 6
Did you know she’s got a sore shoulder .... yawn!!! She’s soooo boring and moany!

It's soooo tedious. I do feel bad for her - I think she might be depressed but I'm not sure if she realises it! Her life is so boring and I feel comfortable saying that because she quite literally stories constantly when she's not working. It's a snooze

Omg she bores me to death!!! I just swipe her stories. Girl needs to get herself a life. She has no friends obviously and thinks her followers are her friends Nevers stops talking about her day. I laugh when she apologises for not coming on as tho we are all devastated lol

Reactions: 3
I only followed certain threads on tattle , but then found myself getting bored so started looking into other threads - tit THE BED!! Clean queen Kerrigan- saw posts about the eyebrows. Never did I expect them to be as bad as they actually are!! duck knows what she bangs on about, because I literally could not concentrate on anything other than the brows 😲 my god!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only followed certain threads on tattle , but then found myself getting bored so started looking into other threads - tit THE BED!! Clean queen Kerrigan- saw posts about the eyebrows. Never did I expect them to be as bad as they actually are!! duck knows what she bangs on about, because I literally could not concentrate on anything other than the brows 😲 my god!!!
I’m the same. I followed her months ago and liked her to begin with, but just can’t get past the brows. I just don’t understand. How are people in her life not telling her how bad they look? Honestly the worst I’ve ever seen

First time I’ve looked at her account. I know it’s being personal but I can’t get over her eyebrows. Surely a friend or family member could very tactfully suggest a different shape.

First time I’ve looked at her account. I know it’s being personal but I can’t get over her eyebrows. Surely a friend or family member could very tactfully suggest a different shape.
They look like she’s cut 2 comma shapes out of duct tape and stuck them on. If she was my friend I’d pin her down and wash them off!

She seems a nice person but people must be laughing at those brows in public! I know I wouldn’t be able to help myself!

• Haha
They look like she’s cut 2 comma shapes out of duct tape and stuck them on. If she was my friend I’d pin her down and wash them off!

She seems a nice person but people must be laughing at those brows in public! I know I wouldn’t be able to help myself!
I know! It’s unbelievable.

She’s said in the past she’s had messages about her brows but she gets really defensive and says she’s done them like that for years and she likes them. She must see something different to everyone else when she looks in the mirror! I’d hate to be talked about and laughed at when I’m out and about or at work...as I’m sure her colleagues must say something about them!

Yeah she has talked about them before. I think she's in denial. They are horrendous and what makes it worse is that her natural brow shape isn't terrible!! A good beautician could sort them for her, shape them and thicken them up. She'd just need to spend less £££ on cleaning products for a month or two for it to be in the budget!!

The amount of cleaning products she has is ridiculous for someone who when they clean only use about half a dozen products.

Edited for typos!

I'll admit the eyebrows aren't great at all but since xmas I'd say she seems more positive and less depressing, I think she's actually trying to get herself together so good for her in that respect.
It's not easy to make friends when you're older, its not like school or college, so I don't judge her to harshly for that.
She seems harmless to be honest, I mean the eyebrows are offensive but generally she's ok.

Maybe she does look at insta as friends but if that stops her feeling lonely then that's fine. If insta's her outlet then so be it. As I say shes not hurting anyone.

4 weeks “dieting” and she’s already letting old habits and thoughts creep back in. Even though it was so hard she said, accepting the weight she is now. She did the exact same thing last year! Starts for a month then ends the year even bigger than when she started. Who on earth buys a massive bag of crisps like that to eat as a snack? What’s wrong with multipacks and having 1 bag for that? Nearly bought 2 big bars of chocolate?

Yeah she does the same thing each year, starts a "diet" is far too restrictive with herself then ends up drowning in Cadburys creations bars a few weeks later. It's ridiculous! Also not that I think her general health isn't bad, e.g. Her back pain etc but surely It would be better if she ate a healthier diet! The amount of fizzy juice is unbelievable (even diet isn't good for you!).

I think I am going to stop hate watching her haha cos I do find her so boring and stressful. Also wish she'd change her bio "first house after my divorce" 🙄 She's been divorced for years now.

Reactions: 1
I don’t Get how she’s in so much ‘ pain ‘ Yet she always manages to lift her heavy shopping bags onto the counter but can’t change her own bed sheets without her dads help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t Get how she’s in so much ‘ pain ‘ Yet she always manages to lift her heavy shopping bags onto the counter but can’t change her own bed sheets without her dads help 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m always shocked when she says her dads been and given her back a good rub with the gel .... 🤢 why wouldn’t you just get your mum to do it ?

• Haha
I’m always shocked when she says her dads been and given her back a good rub with the gel .... 🤢 why wouldn’t you just get your mum to do it ?
Yes I have also thought that 😳 I’m not sure she gets on with her too well . Some of the comments she has made have suggested that

She is always yawning 🥱 how is that possible ? I would love to know what her ex hubby is like 😳🤣

Reactions: 1