Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool she draws them on terribly and sleeps with them on 🤢 they always look terrible and she has posted stories before like "I like my eyebrows???!!!!!!!" So clearly she has no intention of sorting them 🤣

I'm about 3 days away from finally blocking her. Lockdown is bad enough without watching her pointless stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She literally has zero friends not even work friends , she said she doesn’t have their phone numbers so has lost contact with them now . They prob don’t want her number as she will bore them to death . I couldn’t handle working with her 😩😴
Poor storm 😳
So she’s going out to get her nan a bleeping hair dye ?!?! 😱 unbelievable

Reactions: 1
She has had that top on sleeping it in went to work in slept in last night and back showing it off.. got up 15 mins before logging onto her computer .. no wash.. she is revolting please! She wants to knock showing paperwork on the head all it takes for someone to report to GDPA 🤯👊🏽 She burns my head right out!

Reactions: 4
She has had that top on sleeping it in went to work in slept in last night and back showing it off.. got up 15 mins before logging onto her computer .. no wash.. she is revolting please! She wants to knock showing paperwork on the head all it takes for someone to report to GDPA 🤯👊🏽 She burns my head right out!
Mine too 🤯 does she not think if her boss watched he would think she’s less then productive ! A hair dye is not essential shopping !

Reactions: 3
I seriously can't cope with her apparent lack of hygiene!! She will probably wear the same pjs all week and not even have a wash. She grosses me out!

Today’s saga... what part of mixing households doesn’t she understand she is going to mix households for an injection to be done by her dad.. nah am done! She is a bleeping think idiot! She wants a wake up call 👊🏽

She's not actually meant to have close contact with family. For God's sake just coz it's all about her so she's putting her own families health at risk considering she has to go out and pick prescriptions and shopping up!! Absolute stupidy

I never comment on this but I had to after watching this tit show. So the world is in a pandemic lockdown pretty much, folk are dying and are really unwell and the NHS are fighting so hard to keep afloat and you get this moron moaning about an injection? I've never witnesses anyone as self centred has her. I really hope one day she is put in place and realises that her life isn't as hard as she makes it out to be. She needs to get her head out of her ass and stop being so selfish. Spoiled spoiled girl. My god.

She always seems to have experienced the worst pain ever. If it was that excruciating and she’s sat crying to thinking of the pain she was in, she’d inject herself without question, no matter how scared of needles she is. She always makes a huge fuss over nothing, always making a drama and big deal out of silly things. No way would I be letting my elderly dad who has diabetes come anywhere near me....to inject a needle near my ass!

She makes a big stink obey everything because she literally has nothing else going on in her life. It's sad. Not exaggerating when I say the covid situation is the most exciting thing that's happened in her life in years.

Tbh I feel terribly guilty putting my prescription in for my meds. I know the NHS are very stretched and under a lot of pressure. I think the last thing on the Dr Surgery’s mind is contraceptive injections?!

I used to follow her but stopped last year. I have chronic back pain, and collapsed discs. I’m on soooo much medication - but guess what?! I still change my own bed! I still try my best to do everything without having to put on others. She drove me mad with her constant moaning and yawning!

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep saying she’s her parents & nans carer just cos she’s got to shop for them !!!! She don’t know the meaning of the word .

Reactions: 5
Omg just watched a few more stories 😳😳😳😳 she is now so stressed this week from ‘ running around ‘ she needs a rest at the weekend and do nothing ! 👊🏽
all she has done is work from home , food shop , walk her dog .
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
No family to home school , no loss of wages .
she thinks she’s so hard done by 🧐🧐🧐🧐

I still have her as I’m friends with her on my personal account if she ever gets out of that hoodie and does anything other then moan i shall let you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she knows that she is being spoke about on here hence why she's gone private. Probably tired today after running around after Her parents all week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha